More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gurgel gurgel

What's next?

Someone else has his own plans with Eva

Eva is noticed by someone else. The young pimp Rudolf has heard of her and seen photos. He sniffs a chance for him to get successfully into the business and takes on the role of taxi driver. Previously he had listened to the taxi radio and hijacked a taxi, thrown the driver out and Rudolf is now sitting in the car in front of the aunts house waiting for Eva to appear with her aunt.

Eva is a real beauty, not a naughty doll and not a spindly model. She is a red-haired young woman 1.70 m with a fully developed body, while still slim; which is not a wonder at the age of eighteen. Her blue-green eyes watch fresh and awake into the world. Beautiful long legs with narrow shackles complete the impressive overall picture. It is simply an image of a young woman who could provoke quite a few wet dreams. Never, ever, would one assume in her unfulfilledness and naivety. Unfortunately, but this is the actual fact with her.

Now the door opens and only Eva appears - her aunt has gotten sick, she is currently not operational and will have to see the doctor. The young gangster can hardly believe his luck. That task will be much easier than he had in mind.

He starts the engine and asks like a professsional taxi driver for the destination, but he will not go there. He starts the car and leaves the city center. Eva asks after a while. "Did you forget the address, should I say it again?" "No, no" is the answer, "We're right." 'He thinks rightly' and steers the car into a business park and stops in front of a run-down House. Eva sees the building and suspects she wants to leave the car quickly, but she is grabbed by Rudolf and led into the house.

Once inside, he pushes her into a room where only a big marital bed is. The bed sheet is not white anymore and has probably already seen a lot of semen.

Will she be trained by Rudolf now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)