More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HigashiyamaDenbe HigashiyamaDenbe

What do we see first?

Some words from the chairwoman!

Right as Kyu finished her sentence, the floor began to shake.

"Well, looks like we may get an appearance from the boss," the pink-haired love fairy said.

"Hello, my darlings!" came a female voice bellowing through the clouds.

The roof of the stadium opened. In the night sky was FL²'s owner and chairwoman, none other than the Greek goddess of love and pleasure herself, Aphrodite. Her long blonde hair flowed like long clouds of light, her radiant skin shone in the moonlight, and her eyes were like two blue moons themselves.

"Welcome to my show," she said in a low, sexy tone of voice.

The all-female crowd applauded at the sight. Aphrodite wore a long white toga with a plunging neckline that went all the way down below her navel, exposing her full cleavage. She was a true goddess and thanks to this league, she had become one of the most powerful Olympians in the pantheon.

"Are you ready for a sexy encounter of unmatched skill and power?"

She shrunk down to normal size and stood in the center of the ring.

"If you're new to our show, we deal with women of great fighting skill. It's not just a simple sex fight--we also feature a great deal of martial arts and grappling. Women with great feats of speed and power."

Aphrodite dropped her toga and began fondling her own breasts.

"Years ago, when I first started this league, people assumed it was just going to be another foxy boxing pillow fight but we have the most skilled fighters you'll ever see. Women from America to Tokyo, from Hyrule to the Mushroom Kingdom. Our women are some of the best fighters in the world. Wouldn't you agree?"

The ladies in the audience applauded; the crowd was heating up. Aphrodite looked up into the audience and saw loads of camera flashes.

"That's it, ladies, take those pictures. Load the into your finger banks. We have a few champions that'll be putting their titles on the line in the show to come. We will pour fuel on the fires of long rivalries! And I have a real treat for you," she said as she floated upwards revealing the newly completed stadium.

The centerpiece was a massive 40'×40' eight-sided ring. To the north of it were three much smaller 10'×10' fighting pits. To the northwest was a mud pit for the girls to get dirty in. To the northeast was a put filled with lime Jell-O for the fighters to go wild in. Between them was a pit of clear water for them to wash off in.

To the southwest and southeast were two sets each of two king-sized beds making four beds in all for the girls to get sexy and rough in, Down by the beds were a crate each of erotic toys and blunt weapons for the girls to do battle with. To the east was a buffet of cakes, pies, and other sweet treats for the girls to eat or get messy with.

It was a sight to behold.

How do the ladies in the crowd react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)