More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stitches034 stitches034

What does the Kyuubi do?

Some subtle changes here and there

The Kyuubi decided to modify Kushina's body to become more sensitive and more susceptible to [arousal.

It](http://arousal.It) was the third day since Naruto was born and Kushina had to stifle another moan of pleasure as a baby Naruto suckled on her nipples for the milk held within her breasts.

'What's wrong with my body? It didn't use to be this sensitive.' Kushina wondered to herself as her body became more and more aroused as she breast fed her child.

Finally after a few minutes of feeding and putting her son to sleep Kushina stowed away to her room and locked the door behind her.

'Didn't think i'd ever need these again after marrying Minato.' Kushina thought as she reached underneath her bed for a box that seemed to have collected dust over the years of unuse.

Opening the box a variety of adult themed toys lay within from common dildos' to ballgags.

Grabbing one of her dildo's she began to masturbate trying to stem her arousal which instead of abating after an orgasmic high seemed to increase even further prompting her to grab even more toys to stimulate herself further in to more orgsmic heights.

And such was the start of her descent into debauchery.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)