More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BiBiComte BiBiComte

What's next?

Some nagging.

Paul woke up with something big and fat across his face.

"SHIT YEAH!"

Thirty seconds later, he was down in the kitchen, where his mother was eating some Raisin Bran.

"Mom, could I get a PS5?" he asked, slamming his hands on the table. The woman scoffed.

"Paul, you're grounded, you can't ask for anything until next Friday." She scooped up a spoonful of cereal. It entered her mouth.

"For what?" whined Paul.

"For hitting your sister!"

"I barely PUSHED her!" He groaned, somehow sulking even while standing. "Nobody believes me! But everyone believes HER because she's Amelia Goodhart, and everyone loooves AMELIA and HATES me."

"That's not true," his mom said once she swallowed her spoonful and wiped her mouth.

"Besides, I'm an ADULT!"

"Not while you're under my roof you aren't. And don't expect to be treated like one," the woman lifted her spoon to point it at the disgruntled young man, her robe pushing away from her chest to show some healthy cleavage from her famously perfect teardrop-shaped hooters underneath, "until you start acting it, Paul Arturio Goodhart."

That's when Paul remembered why he woke up saying 'shit yeah'. He loosened, a smug grin forming on his face. His mother looked at him suspiciously.

"What is it now?"

"Sorry MOM," snickered the boy, "but I think it's MY turn to boss ya around!"

His mother grew dead serious, folding her arms as she stood and began to speak.

"Listen here, mister..."

...only for Paul to enact some divine intervention of his own, that being:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)