More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who gets the Omni Reality?

Some Guy from our world… with a catch?

For the chosen person in our universe, he was an average nobody who unbeknownst to everyone had a very big imagination.

He dreamed of being a hero but not the stereotypical super hero. Rather, something that’s not only OP like Saitama from One Punch Man but also someone with the want to help others through impossible ways… including the inability to kill other people either but still have immeasurable power.

In a way, it seemed like a complete mix up of random potential and yet he wished for it all the same.

Funny enough, the god of the multiverse was able to discover this and decided that this characters interesting wish could be an interesting change.

So the Omni Reality power would go to him as a result. But, real life would seem rather far fetched so maybe it would help where he could let out his potential the most.

Then after creating a copy with a shared mind of the same person with his hero version, he will continuously travel through different universes in his dreams until his purpose there is over. By then he’ll wake up and remember nothing until he goes back to sleep to become his new alternate self again.

(Hi, this is RolanRunn. I figured that for the sake of this story that it might help if I clarify things if you the reader are still confused. I came up with this character and his OP power through continuous day dreams which ironically started around OPM’s first season in English dub and inspired by Regeneration energy from Doctor Who as well as Deadpool’s crazy healing factor.

I wanted a character that defies logic but still acts rather goofy but humble. He has immense strength that comes with a rule. HE CAN’T KILL! I know it seems unusual but I promise it’s meant to be different for a reason.

My character Brian Scruffy (not real name) will figure he’s discovered he can have lucid dreams instead of doing actual universe traveling. Lastly, I’ll say right now that while he is traveling to various universes, he has no memory of ever recognizing these places so as to help him grow bonds with the characters and build his interest to learn about these differences to.

The first story arc isn’t when he discovers his powers but actually starts after a few adventures ahead just to see how he does his own thing whilst trying to save the day and will soon become the fifth member in Team RWBY at the start.)

Ages will be 18 or older for site’s rules!

Update: By the way, I’ve recently gotten signed up for Ao3 or Archive of Our Own and will switch this story to that site. I have permission by the way so I’ll likely delete this when I update it to the current chapter.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)