More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

What's next?

Some Fun With Ariana Grande

After Ariana’s show I went back stage where I was confronted by the security team.

They told me I couldn’t come back stage but before they could usher me out Ariana told them to let me in so they both Stepped aside.

“Wow Ariana” I say “you’re so hot”, smirking she replies “thank you” and she starts to blush.

Wanting to push further I type in another command that she would think that she’s my new girlfriend. Deciding I want more I typed in “but you’re really horny right now for some reason.”

She shifts a bit and says “hey baby,”

“yeah, hey baby I really liked your show I say.” I replied.

“Get over here now baby” she says hungrily. Happily I do as she says.

She then pushes me on her desk, and begins to ride me Reverse Cowgirl Style. “Oh my goodness Ariana” I say “oh fuck” I moan as I slap her ass.

“Oh Yeah slap that ass baby,”she half screams, “oh I will” I say as I slap it again. She begins to moan each time I slap her ass

“Wow” I say “please make me cum Ariana.”

“don’t worry baby, I will” she says as she quickens her pace.

As she speeds up I grab her ass for support. In no time she is fucking me harder than any women has ever fucked me before.

“Wow” I think “I knew Ariana was probably good at sex, but I didn’t think she would be this good.”

“I’m cumming I say though means,” “cum for me then baby because I need to cum as well.” Ariana responds.

Feeling my balls tighten I cum I’m her tight pussy. when I begin to spurt she starts orgasming. “Wow that felt so good” I say, “I know baby” she said.

Grabbing my phone and type, you’ll can call me Roy because that’s my name after all.

“So Roy let’s go home, I want to do some more naughty things to you.” She says excitedly. this makes me get hard instantly.

“ok baby” I say “I can’t wait” I continue with pure excitement in my voice.

I then start to wonder what she has in mind as we get into her limo and drive to her hotel room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)