More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by bryce193 bryce193

Next on his Agenda ?

Some Doubling up

Chris steps into the room, when Sarah looks at him with a fanged smile. "So....did my mother's existence come to an end...or is she one of us now, just like this cutie soon will be?" Sarah asks. "I turned her.....she was just so eager for my fangs, so I gave her some of her own" reply's Chris. "So you ran into Connie I see" mentions Chris starting towards the exit.

"I take it you know her then" responds Sarah. "Not much...we met right outside few minutes ago" answers Chris stopping.

Sarah then gives a wicked grin "well fuck buddy why don't you join us, and we'll take her together......you know since you know each other, even if it's not slot" says Sarah.

Chris just smiles as he walks over to them.

"Well she is attractive and I know your a good fuck" he says . "Your not bad yourself"

Sarah reply's, right before locking lips with Chris.

Their tongues twirls each others, as they rub each others fangs. Their lips part, and Chris pushes his against Connies. She doesn't hesitate in pushing her tongue int his mouth, and massaging his. When they part lips after a few seconds "she's very eager ...what kind of trance is this ?" Chris asks. "Simple...I glammerd her to obey any thing I command.....I command her to fuck until I turn her" reply's Sarah, lifting Chris's shirt off. Chris's left hand then goes to Sarah's cunt, where two fingers start rubbing and pushing against her pussy lips.

His right, he uses to carress Connies left breast through her clothes, they whimper as he does.

After alittle teasing, Sarah and Chris strip Connie naked. Sarah knees and starts licking at Connies sex, while Chris gets behind Connie. He wraps his arms around her, and caresses her breasts, as he plunges his peni in her ass. Connie moans with bliss as this happens. Sarah starts fingering herself with one hand, and uses the other to help her probe the girls vagina.

Chris thrusts in and out of her ass, as his hands monuvors around her breasts and nipples. Sarah's tongue swirls at Connies clitoris, while her fingers explore her vaginal walls. They soon make her orgasm, where Sarah then laps up Connies sex juices, and Chris unloads a load into her ass. As she cums , she let's out the loudest moan of bliss yet.

Chris slides his , still erect penis from her ass, as Sarah stands, licking the rest of the juice from her lips and fingers. Connies falls to her hands and knees panting. She then twins to face Chris "more...want" she says in a monotone voice, grasping his shaft with one hand, and licking at his penis tip. Soon her mouth engulfs it, as her head starts bobbing. Chris grunts as Connies tongue massages the tip, while one hand polishes his shaft, her other fondling his ballsack. Sarah starts fingering her own cunt, as she fondles one of her breasts while she watches the show before her.

Connies head continues bobbing back and forth. "Oh that's it......right....there......YESSSSS!" Chris yells as he releases another load of his sperm into her mouth. Sarah gets a grin on her face as her luscious lips part "I think you should plow her now" she says, getting behind Connies. Sarah then pulls her to the floor, leaning her against her chest. She then wraps her arms around her, one hand goes to Coonies breasts, while her other slides down her stomach to her crotch .

Sarah's hand squeeze 's and pulls at her breast, while she makes out with Connies.

Their tongues massages one anothers, as Chris spreads her legs. Sarah's fingers parts Connie's pussy lips, giving him good access. Chris then lines his love stick up, and with one thrust, enters Connies woman hood. Coonies let's out a loud moan as he enters her. Thus breaking the lip lock with Sarah. Sarah grins, as she now uses both her hands to carress Connies breasts.

"That's the way......fuck her....fucked good" Sarah says kissing at Connies Coco neck.

Chris thrusts in and out, back and forth pivots his hips. "Mm...uh....I'll cum soon...I'll" says Chris. "You'll cum in her...then she'll be like us" reply's Sarah.

"Yes....I'm...I'm...gonna..CUMMAAAAHHH!" Chris responds. Right as he started, Sarah had sank her fangs into Connies neck, who gasped in pain, as Sarah's fangs entered her flesh. The pain subsided int pleasure, a dark an blissful pleasure, that engulfs her whole being. This pleasure wave cause Connie to orgasm multiple times, one of which syncs with Chris, releasing her soul through said orgasm.

Chris bares his fangs, and sinks them into a part of Connie as well. They feed upon her until unconsciousness takes her. Their fangs remove from her coco flesh. "So we're you off to?" Sarah asks. "Well I came here with a couple of business partners, who happen to be two lovely women....I'm gonna make them mine.....Sarah...is their a way to make some one truly yours once their turned?" Chris asks. "Their is.....I watched my sire do it to a girl shortly after he turned me....all you have to do is have them Injest your blood , before they fall , after their soul is taken" reply's Sarah. "Good....soon Megan and Sally will be mine.......wanna help" says Chris with a smile.

Tasty.....next up on the agenda

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)