More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zymologytechniq zymologytechniq

What does she do every morning?

Some "relaxation" before breakfast

Shiloh shuffled across the room wearing her usual pajamas: an oversized long sleeve t-shirt and a pair of plain cotton panties, todays were a cool turquoise green. She plopped down on her bed and started to massage her breasts. Her nipples instantly became erect, poking out and making little bumps on her shirt. Shiloh's left hand found its way down to her panties and slowly began to run circular patterns over the surface. Meanwhile, her right hand began searching in her nightstand drawers for her small mechanical friend.

With a click of a switch a gentle buzz could be heard throughout the still room. She pinched her nipple as she pressed the vibrator against her dripping wet vulva. Images flashed through her mind: favorite porn scenes, hot characters from the video games she had played, the hot steamy sex she had with her ex. She came rather quickly and let out a loud moan. After giving herself a few minutes, she returned the vibrator to the nightstand and stripped off her now soiled panties, her long sleeve shirt covering enough of her lower regions for her to feel comfortable. She was always worried about that despite the fact that she lived alone.

After walking into the combined kitchen and living room, Shiloh made herself a cup of Irish Breakfast Tea along with some scrambled eggs. It was 8:30a.m. and she almost panicked that she would be late for work before remembering that she had quit her job yesterday. The stress of running the grocery store Starbucks with just one other employee for 6 hours a day had finally gotten to her. She had left, but now was in need of a new source of income, especially if she wanted to stay in her nice single person apartment.

What is Shiloh's replacement source of income?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)