More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Before we get into the action: Who ARE you?

Solomon J. Sanders

Your name is Solomon J. Sanders, and you are NOT in fact a super, not yet, but you are about to become one.

You have led an unremarkable life, for the most part, other than having grown up in Millennium. Your parents moved here for the job opportunities and 'free' housing only a few months after the city formed, taking you, then age 4, with them. As the city's housing was 'privatized' in 2002 your mother and father, who had both been working, leaving you to be raised by the collection of 'aunties' in your building, took their life savings and sunk it into buying out the deeds to a dozen smallish apartment buildings, and an equal number of office/storefront buildings. They arranged these properties into a commune like organization with the many other 'black' individuals displaced by the 'privatization' of the city, with themselves at the head. This never really was something you picked up on till you were much older, because your parents kept you under tight supervision and made sure you never had much opportunity to get out of line or lord it over others, and everyone knew that if you acted like you owned the place all they had to do was tattle to your parents and you would be in for a whooping.

Your parents pushed a STEM education for you long before that was a big concept, raising you on tales of the great 'black' inventors and industrialists throughout Americas history, and when STEM Schools started to be a thing in the late 2000nds they got you admitted to the first one in the city right quick. You did well in that school, freed in large part from the subtle racial prejudice common in the rest of the city, which, being drawn primarily from a Nebraska background, is overwhelmingly 'White', in ethnicity. The school had a strict honor policy, which you lived up to easily, and by the time you graduated at the beginning of this summer you were one of the top 10% in an outperforming school and graduating class. You have been accepted to five colleges with full ride scholarships, and are still considering three of them, including your native and recently accredited 'Millennium University' but are taking most of the summer to relax and bask in the glow of having graduated from a difficult program with honors before you dive back into your ongoing education head first.

You are currently between relationships, you and your girlfriend having had a mutual understanding that after high school unless you both got 'full rides' to the same school that was it, your education came first: and no school offered both of you that coveted honor. You bid her a tearful but glad goodbye as she headed off to University of Michigan to settle in before school starts again this fall just yesterday, and look back on the night before with both fondness and gladness that you wear a cup as a matter of routine, due to the need to protect your reproductive capacity from the occasional beating by racist assholes. Without that little added undergarment the fact that your seven inch long dick has gone semi hard remembering the last night of passion you and Shauna shared would be painfully obvious.

You are wandering around one of the city's several shopping districts right now, looking at fall jackets since you know you will need one part of the year even if you go to Southern University and A&M in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, when something catches the corner of your eye, and you turn to see...

Oh what fresh hell is this?!?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)