More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mally01 mally01

What's next?

Sold.

Helga had decided that she was going to sell Christine to someone else and to that end she had been scanning the classified adds. Eventually she saw an add that piqued her interest,some by the name of Eva Mendez was looking for a made and if Helga's memory served her Eva was a fierce rival of Christine. How perfect that Christine should be to serve her nemesis. She made the phone call and invited Eva to the mansion so they could discuss the details of the sale.

Eva Mendez arrived and giggled when her former rival opened the door and curtsied directing her to the Living room. Helga ordered Christine to bring them food and wine while they sat and chatted.

"So Eva i understand you are looking for a new maid?" said Helga

"Yes Helga that is right. Why do you have one for sale?" replied Eva

"No i do not but i have one i am willing to give away to the right owner" answered Helga.

"Ooooh would that be Christine?" inquired Eva.

"Yes it would. She due to doing some degrading and humiliating things in public and at her office has now been reduced to the person you see now." said Helga.

"Well i would be happy to re-home her as my maid" answered Eva.

Just then Christine walked in with the tray and placed it on the table offering a glass of wine to Eva and Helga.

"Good news maid Christine i have given you away to Mrs Mendez."

"But but" started Christine.

"Quiet maid" shouted Eva.

After they had finished the wine and food and Christine had collected her paltry belongings Eva and Christine departed for Eva's home.

New Home what happens.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)