More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CJD619 CJD619

What does she do on the computer?

Social Media

Time to see what everybody is up to. Kya goes to Facebook, before realizing that she deactivated her account due to that huge blowup a few months back, and lets not get into that quite yet.

So off to Instagram, the land of better looking women and happy mothers, she thought to herself. The first post she sees is Kim Kardashian, selling what seems to be some organic tonic that makes your glutes expand and harden. "What bullshit." Kya comments, before scrolling through her feed some more.

Its all the same really, guys with , scantily clad women and people selling products. She wonders why she even bothers with the website, until she comes across a post from her bestfriend Lori.

Lori was almost the opposite of Kya, while Kya used education and nepotism to jumpstart her life, Lori used her love of life and to jumpstart hers. Lori's blonde hair, tattoos and tongue piercing always offered a nice balance to a usually conservative and quiet Kya.

Lori was no stranger to raunchy posts on social media, but this takes the cake. Here she was, bent over, topless, covering her breasts with only her arm, and her ass totally exposed. "Young, wild, free, IDGAF" was the caption, as Kya rolled her eyes reading it. It had been about a year and a half since the two had seen eachother, maybe its time?

Post on Loris picture?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)