More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fizzbang3 fizzbang3

On to the story...

So it begins.

It had been a few weeks after the finding of both the secret basement room and the case filled with pills and, well potions for a lack of a better word. Most of the unpacking had been done. Mostly. Kind of. He had minor disasters going on in most of the rooms. Boxes there, laundry over there, and packing materials where every where!

Jack had been up late again the night before reading Dr. Mauz's notes. There were binders full of them. The man was not only clearly a genius, an evil one at that, as well as being quite clearly out of his mind. Having said all that, Jack became more and more convinced that the pills and potions in the large case where, he surmised, to actually do all of the amazing, twisted, wonderful, perverse things that Mauz's notes claimed. Jack knew that there was only one way to find out for sure. The only questions left were who he would test them on, and how.

He got up that morning and looked around, "Or for fucks sake..." and decided it was time to get help. The place wasn't going to clean itself, and he was getting no where fast with it all. So, after breakfast, taking his time to think about it, he logged onto Craigslist and posted:

Semi Retired professional needs immediate help. Duties to include house keeping, laundry and evening meals. Can discuss conditions. Pay depending on experience. References and back ground check required. Please call Jack at.......

"Well," he said aloud, "there goes nothing!"

Jack sat back and was watching the afternoon sun starting to dip behind the trees. One of the things he loved about the over sized property were all the trees and high shrubs which provided a lot of well needed privacy. He enjoyed looking out over the yard, in much need of mowing, the trees did need pruning. The sun made the pool glimmer. The hot brunette looking around this way and that before seeming to sneak into the pool house.

Wait. The what doing huh?!

Jack sat up, "The fuck is that?!" and turned to walk around the desk, absent mindedly putting two of the small bottles of pills into his pocket as he went. He walked with purpose, as was usually gait, but it was still going to take several minutes to get around thru the house, down stairs and out the back.

As Jack was entering the kitchen, the phone and door bell both rang. He stopped and looked at the phone, then out the window to the pool house, then to the front door."Shit!" he thought, "talk about timing!"

See what's going on in the pool house? Or answer the phone, it might be important? Who could be at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)