More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cinderellafour cinderellafour

Live the life of which Princess?

Snow White

You flick and forth between the pages for a while... you know exactly who you want to choose, but you're too nervous, barely assertive enough. After all, you would choose Snow White, the least assertive woman in all of fairy tale... and that's pretty unassertive.

You barely withdraw your hand in time as the book on the pedestal suddenly snaps shut. You attempt to prise it open again with no success, but it glows with with an intense red. You dig your nails in, trying to get inside, and your wish is unexpectedly granted: the book opens, the red light hits you suddenly, and you lose conscience.

You don't know how much time passes before you come to, but then it isn't really you in the reflections that stares back... You're in a hall of mirrors, but you're now a young Caucasian woman of no more than 5ft 3", short black hair with a bow, squatting in a long blue and yellow medieval dress.

The book lies within arm's reach. The only words you can find in the entire text now are 'Choose where to begin the story'...

Where to begin?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)