More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sweetlilM sweetlilM

What do I do?

Snow White's 'tail'

Well just to set the record straight. We innocent little virgins don't sit around playing barbie all day long.

There aren't that many good looking men around the castle, but there is this one henchman guy that I have had my eye on.

One fine day I sat in my room with my fingers up my pussy just wondering how his cock would feel in my virgin hole. I was rubbing myself, just imagining being his little whore, when he knocked on my door. I came quickly, tidied myself up and called 'Enter'

He had some bullshit story about the Queen wanting 'bluebells from the woods'. As soon as as he said it I knew he wanted ME and so I got up and went happily trotting off to pick flowers.

So we got to the forest, there I was picking flowers, waiting for him to make his move when he came up behind me, WITH A SWORD!

It seemed that he had been told by my bitch of a stepmother to kill me.

What the hell is a girl to do at a time like that, I pleaded, I begged but to no avail.

Then I knelt in front of him, I couldn't help but notice the huge bulge in his pants. So I started undoing his belt and opening his pants. His cock just popped out, it was so hard and it's tip was shining with cum.

I could't help myself I just put my sweet little rosebud lips around it and started sucking, licking and swallowing.

He was really big and at first I was scared but soon I got into it. He grabbed a hold of my brown ponytail and started pushing my head hard into his crotch.

His prick went deeper and deeper into my throat and just when I thought I would he suddenly pulled away and shot his load into my face.

After I had caught my breath and cleaned off my face I looked up at him 'Hey man that has to be worth something'

The Henchman stood up and smiled at me, and I felt a liitle bit uncertain. I saw that his cock, far from being tired after it's 'work out' was as hard as it had been before...

"Oh no Whitey, I have some other ideas before we even begin negotiations..."

Will the Henchman get to use his 'Sword' again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)