More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by puppy puppy

Where do you go?

Sneak out

You decide on a cautious approach and hang back, letting other boys rush past you, eager for action. From up ahead you can hear cries of pain and delight as nuts get cracked and pussies get smacked. The battle is pretty even right now, but already the tide is turning as girls are recovering from their cuntbusts while their male victims are staying down.

A boy who's gotten up ahead of you is facing Ava Addams, and you decide to rush forward to make it a 2 on 1 - vastly increasing your odds.

As you get closer you see his testicles get hammered - it's going to be too late! The poor boy manages not to say a word as his eggs are scrambled by the big-titted MILF until the final blow. "Ballbusted!" you hear him call out after, to his credit, way more ball shots than you could take without throwing up.

He drops to his knees, cock already drooling, and gives her the tribute she earned before curling up and waiting for a nurse.

Uh oh, you don't have any backup, but what you do have is a MILF who wants to rack you!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)