More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Sneak Peek

I laid on the bed making out with Alice. Her on top of me straddling my lap as she was essentially dry humping me as we kissed. I had one hand up her skirt on her ass while the other was up her shirt groping her tit with her bra pulled aside so her tit hung out. It was rare to get the house alone to ourselves so when we had the chance we took it. Granted we hadn't gone all the way yet but we had done other things though my favorite was still this. Making out. I pinched her nipple under her shirt plucking at it softly which made her stop kissing me for a second as she arched her head back. I kissed her softly on the chin and along her neck.

“You are getting good at this.” She muttered as she ran her fingers through my hair and turned her neck aside. She sat up and pulled me along so I could get to her neck more easily though I had to pull my hand away from her ass to sit up.

“I had a good teacher.” I kissed down to the nook of of her neck where it meet her shoulder.

“Less talking more of kissing.” Alice said and pulled her shirt up revealing her breast. She sat up on her knees and stuffed them in my face as she giggled slightly as they slapped against my face as she shook her shoulders. She was more smothering me then I was motor boating her but I wasn't complaining in the least. I kissed along her her breast to her nipple and suckled and licked at it sweetly. “Fuck.” She leaned her head back as I swirled my tongue around her nipple while using my other hand to play with her other teat. Running my hand around it in circles. Gently pinching at her nipple and tugging at it lightly. Suddenly the alarm on her phone went off. “Fuck.” Alice reached over to turn it off.

“Guess that means it is time to drive you to Lucy's.” I sighed and feel back onto the bed enjoying the view above me.

“Sadly yes. If you think you can drive with this thing like this.” Alice giggled and ground her pussy against my dick as she lifted her skirt to show me her pantie clad pussy rubbing against my bulge.

“I think I can manage.” I shook my head at her and ran my hands up her thighs. Though if she kept that up it wouldn't be a problem for long though I would need a change of underwear.

“Sorry.” She dropped her skirt. Alice leaned over on her arms. Her large bewitching breast hanging under her. She gave me a deep long kiss as her mounds pressed against my chest. Neither of us wanted to seem to want to leave this position. I was a little sad when she finally pulled away. “I will make it up to you later.” She whispered as she looked down at me.

“Mind if I kiss the girls goodnight.” I smiled as I glanced down at her tits.

Alice gave a little laugh and shook her head at me.“If you must.” She pushed up on my arms and slid forward so they were almost hanging in my face.

“Goodnight ladies.” I said as I kissed one of her nipples then turned my head to the other and gave it a kiss as well and sucked on her nipple as I pulled my head back so it popped from my mouth and jiggled as it swung freely in front of my face. “See you soon.”

“Your such a dork.” Alice sat up and pushed my head back onto the bed and laughed and worked to put her tits back in her bra which took both hands for each breast.

“Yeah but your the one who loves this dork.” I shrugged.

“Yes. For some damn reason I really do.” Alice smiled slyly as she climbed off of me and pulled her shirt down. “You know you favor the right one more than the left, right?”

“Do not. I just happen to be right handed which is on your left.” I shrugged. I guess I did have a habit of grabbing that one first.

“You sure it's not because it is bigger then the other.” Alice fixed her skirt as she shimmied it back and forth making sure it was straight.

“Really can't tell it when they are that close to my face but I will make more of an effort to both breasts equally from now on.” I smiled.

“Thank you. That is all I ask.” Alice teased and gave me another kiss. We headed over to Lucy's house which wasn't to far from Alice's. While it wasn't as grand as Alice's parents house it was still a pretty nice looking upscale bungalow. Perfect for Lucy and her daughter. Alice giving me another kiss before we headed inside. Though Lucy and Alice's mom were cool with me and Alice's dating her dad was not so much so we kept the PDA away from her family as a general rule. I headed in to say hello to Lucy and little Emily.

Alice knocked on the door as a courtesy before heading inside where we found Lucy dressed in a bathrobe and a towel on her head having clearly just gotten out of the shower. I couldn't help but admire the view as she was bent over picking up one of Emma's toys. I couldn't see what she had on underneath as it was drawn shut but as she leaned over I got a good look at her cleavage making it clear she was wearing some kind of brassier underneath that pulled those girls up and pushed them together. “Knock knock.” Alice said as Lucy looked up.

“Hey sis. Jake.” Lucy dropped the toy in a basket on her hip.

“Hey Lucy.” I smiled. “Cleaning up after Hurricane Emily I see.”

“Yep. Something like that. Some days I think it be easier to bulldoze the house and rebuild.” She stood up and dropped the toy in the basket she held on her hip.

“Need a hand?” I shrugged.

“If you like sweetie. I am not about to say no.” Lucy replied.

“While you are doing that I have to go pee.” Alice smiled.

“Okay.” I nodded and went over and began to pick up toys. I glanced up as I saw Lucy step forward and lean over. Her long lovely tone leg sticking peeking out of her robe looked hot as hell. She leaned over turned sideways from me sticking her ass out as she picked up a cluster of toys dropping them in the basket she was holding. “Katie tells me you have a big date.”

“Speaking of Emily. She still awake so I can tell her goodnight before I head out.” I asked though the face that she wasn't in here playing meant she was probably already in bed

“Afraid I already put her to bed. Sorry. Your welcome to peek in on her though I don't know if she will let you out again.” Lucy glanced over and shrugged. I had gone swimming over at Alice's house and spent more time playing with Emily then hanging out with Alice.

“No. I better not disturb her.” I I leaned over and dropped the few toys I had collected into the basket. As I shook my head and scooted down to get a toy under the coffee table having to get down low to get it. Emily was at that age still where she wanted to play with all of her toys at once but couldn't keep track of them all.

“Alice tells me you have a hot date with your guy.” I smiled. They had gone out a few times now and he had meet Emily so things were progressing. I knew they had definitely fucked. Lucy was a little to candid with Alice when they were alone even if I was around.

“I don't know if I would go that far. It's a work thing.” She smiled as she moved turned more towards me as I got one hell of a view of her cleavage. “Introducing my boyfriend to my coworkers.” She tossed a toy in the basket making her tit wobble slightly.

“Enjoying the view?” Lucy said as she caught him looking right at her tits.

“Sorry.” I glanced away quickly.

“Why? Didn't like what you saw?” Lucy teased as she stood up and pulled one side of the robe open slightly to show off some of her cleavage and the outside of the lace trim brassier she wore underneath. She smiled slyly as she ran her fingers up and down her breast teasingly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)