More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 34 by spentbob spentbob

Which door do you choose?

A door with a smiley face on it

You stare at the bright yellow smiley on the door for a second or two, then shrug and reach for the handle. Maybe the girl in this room is just friendly?

You emerge into a room that would seem ordinary anywhere else, but seems rather unusual here. It's an ordinary bedroom, albeit without windows. There's a large bed with a heavy wooden headboard, lots of wardrobes, and a computer at a desk. The walls are covered in posters and shelves full of piles of soft toys. It looks like one of the Battle Fuck girls decided that their "arena" should be a mock up of a teenage girls bedroom.

Taking a step into the room and letting the door swing shut behind you, you just have time to notice the padded leather handcuffs attached to the beds headboard before a slender arm loops around your neck and a foul smelling cloth is pressed into your face...


You wake up, head spinning, to find yourself naked and tied to the bed, the leather cuffs firmly fastened around your wrists. You give them a shake, and they seem alarmingly robust. Groaning, you take a second to reflect upon how much your life has changed in the last few hours.

You hear a soft giggle, and look over to the computer desk. Sitting on the chair there, her feet resting casually on a stool, is a diminutive and very sexy looking Latino girl. She has long, jet black hair, a broad full lipped mouth curved into a teasing smile that shows off big, gleaming white teeth, and very dark, devilish eyes.

She's wearing tight jeans and battered converse trainers and a white tank top that shows off a generous amount of her dark, firm looking breasts. She's watching you, calm and totally relaxed, and is sipping on a tin of beer.

"So, you're awake at last, eh chico?" she says with a grin, swinging her feet to the floor and leaning forwards, resting her elbows on her knees and showing off even more cleavage, "Do not worry, you were not out for too long. Twenty minutes at the most. Chances of brain damage, they are minimal."

"You cheated," you moan, head pounding, "Was that chloroform?"

She laughs, stands and walks over to the bed, swinging her hips.

"Oh chico, relax! That was just to get you where I needed you to start my game. Don't worry, you have not lost just yet. My name is Lorena, and the rules of my room are just a little... different, is all."

"What are they then?" you ask nervously as she sits beside you on the bed and slowly strokes your bare chest. Whatever they are, it doesn't look like you can do anything but go along with them. She grins like the cat that got the cream and tells you -

"All you have to do to beat me... is to not ask me to make you cum."

"What!?" you ask, incredulous.

She reaches over to the bedside table and picks up the clockwork alarm clock.

"I'm going to set this to one hours time. Once the hours up, if you still haven't asked me to make you cum, I uncuff you - you have won. If you ask me to make you cum, though, I do... and you lose."

She winds the clock and puts it back on the table.

"But why..." you begin, and then she wraps her soft, warm little hand around your dick, and begins to squeeze it gently.

Man, that feels good... Now, this does seem different to the rules Black Rose explained about the challenges, and you're sure you could overpower a petite girl like this in a normal situation.. maybe if you threaten to tell Rose, she'll let you fight normally. But then, how hard can this be to win? All you'll have to do is lie back, enjoy it and say nothing... and Christ, it feels good.

"I promise," she says, grinning wickedly and staring deep into your eyes, "Not to make you cum until you ask me to..."

Do you protest, or let her get on with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)