More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by leatherslave leatherslave

Who do you see peering back in the Mirror

Smaranda Stanciu, Romanian descendant US history student

Smaranda looked in her emerald green eyes than carefully studying her noble face. How often her mother told her the story that even though officially her ancestors back in the Old World were only carpenters that back in time a nobleman blessed one of her female ancestors and that in fact since then their family was blue-blooded....

Well her mother had her quirks and being of noble descendent was one of those, yet the face of Smaranda was really noble, that she knew as people constantly keept telling her. Well she did not give much about what the guys told her, because she knew guys they would tell a girl everything just to get her in their beds..

Smaranda smirked, well she was not such easy prey. No she wasn´t prey at all, she was a predator. For some reason this felt right, so much more right than just to act like some foolish damsel in distress.

Her eyes roamed over the rest of her body, which was petite yet womanly shaped where it was suitable, but besides that Smaranda was also quite sportive. Not just the ususal girls stuff such as ballet, cheerleading, no Smaranda knew how to defend herself from martial arts classes she took.

Besides sports however Smarandas favorite was history, the history of the country her ancestors came from Transylvania. She shook her head about the stupid guide who seemed to know so little about it, about it´s history and especially its myths.

It was so easy to see what those two skeletons on the thrones were or at least seems to be....

Aritocratic vampirs!

Smaranda shivered. She knew from her family history who the noble man was who gifted the precious blue blood to her family. And she knew what magic powers it should possess if you can trust old legends that is....

Smaranda looks around to see if she now is alone with the skelettal couple. Then she slowly approaches the exhibit....

What is she up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)