More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gorel29 gorel29

What's next?

Small problems become BIG problems.

Moving closely as a group the five anthropomorphic dinosaurs wandered the streets of Green Meadows in the dead of the night, the smiling crescent of the moon was shining high above them with the skies clear and sparkling with stars. At this late at night the shops had been closed for some time now, their doors locked, and windows barred to prevent breaking in, and no one was on the streets, the only movement was a stray newspaper rolling down the empty road like a tumble weed in the breeze. With strength he never possessed before Greg pried a mail box off its bolted foundation and tossed it into the locked glass doors of a grocery store, shattering the sliding gates from the impact and making an opening large enough for him to walk through, stomping over to the ruined store front he barged his way inside and made his way down the aisles, shards of broken glass and metal crunched under his bare feet yet he barely felt a sting or cut from the razor sharp fragments. Jordan, Cary and the others followed suite as they nearly pushed each other out of the way and wandered through the mart, grabbing what they could with their stubby large paws.

“Dig in guys!”

Heading into the canned goods section Greg grabbed a large tin of beans and pried it open by crushing it in his grip, the lid cracking open from the pressure and spilling some of its contents on the tiled floor by his feet. With a thick hoof like nail on his finger he peeled the lid back and emptied the can into his mouth before tossing his over his shoulder among a growing pile of tin cans at his waging tail. Michelle and Cary were in the bread aisle, tearing open bagged loaves of bread and buns and cramming them into their mouths. Sasha was in the cereal aisle ripping open boxes of oatmeal and pancake mix, moaning from the flavours as she swallowed it all down like water. Lastly Jordan had made his way to the produce section and started eating what he could get his paws on; lettuce, cabbage, carrots and everything in between were into his lengthened muzzle and devoured. With eyes darting in anxiety the twelve-foot-tall olive-green lizard creature picked up a single apple and smiled, this would make him full and he knew what would happen once he was. Opening his mouth wide he chomped down on the rosy red fruit and swallowed it down, licking his lips with a long blue tongue as he waited for the next step.

“Argh... Yeah, here it comes!” Feeling the pressure in his bloated stomach recede, his heart began to pound in his chest as all the contents of his prolonged meal went straight into the rest of him. Leaning his paw against a wall to help balance himself, Jordan groaned as his muscles swelled larger. With the sounds of bones cracking and shifting he smiled as he grew larger, his arms growing longer to match his legs in length, his shoulders and hips widened as fat piled up around his limbs and stomach. With every sickening pop Jordan knew his tail was growing longer, fatter, the end narrowing into a whip's tail as it lashed ten feet behind him. “Grrr, finally starting to enjoy this.” Feeling his neck lengthen to match his tail he noticed his hair falling out in clumps. Lowering his broadening neck as it continued to lengthen he brought his head lower for his paws to feel. He noticed strange fleshy quills growing out where his hair used to be, the growths going down his neck to end just a few feet from his shoulders. Wincing as his changes neared completion his face lengthened until his skull was more than a foot long, his teeth flattening to better chew while a crest jutted out of his forehead. Falling to all fours he roared as the changes finally ended, now standing twelve feet tall and over twenty-five feet long from head to tail he went straight back to eating, now using his larger mouth to grab and chew nearby greenery.

Down the other end of the grocery mart Sasha called out a roar of her own as her growth ended, now a mighty Apatosaurus herself, she shook her shoulders and grinned as the sides of her stomach and wider hips bumped against the aisles. To her surprise her massive breasts had migrated down to her waist like an udder, wobbling heavily as she took a step to move forward. With a growling stomach seconds later she landed heavily on her hands and feet. Like Jordan her hair too fell out, a series of quills now grew from her scalp down to the base of her neck that were a darker brown than the rest of her olive-green skin. Chomping down on another box of pancake batter she moaned as she chewed away at the thing and swallowed it all, including the carton. “More! MORE!!!” Nothing else was important to the woman now, she had become a to her ravenous appetite and it commanded her to eat and keep eating until it said otherwise.

“That's right... Now... We're... TALKING!”

Grunted as his growth spurt kicked in, Greg wagged his tail in excitement while he knocked over boxes and containers with his growing bulk, the sides of his round stomach bumping into the aisles around him. He had to weight at least a couple tonnes now after how much he and the others had gorged non-stop. Feeling his hair fall out his pony tail dropped off his neck and was replaced with long black fleshy quills like those of an iguana. Wincing from the shift in his skull bones he laughed as his jaws stretched longer, a crest jutting out of his forehead as he raised his neck to look over the 10-foot-tall shopping aisles around him. In the bread lane off at the corner he could see and hear Cary and Michelle reach their growth spurt as well. Hearing their cries and moans made him hard as a steel pipe, his two-foot-long cock bobbing under his dome of a stomach as the melon sized testicles throbbed behind it. Like a bull in a rut he fantasized mounting over Cary's wide rump and tail, wrapping his forepaws around her broad stomach to caress her fat udders while he speared into her pussy and...

“FREEZE!”

*

“Anna stop eating the plants, you’re just going to get worse.” Swallowing the last of what was left of a shrub she uprooted, Anna looked down in embarrassment as her professor dotted over her rampant eating, even though he too was guilty of grabbing a handful of nearby foliage and gulping it down during their trip. “But I can't help it Professor Ceril, I'm starving!” Shaking his head Franz continued to walk in the middle of the night with the young anthro-dinosaur, making their way into town their size had them to abandon any semblance of clothing since even the bedsheets they used earlier were outgrown in an hour. Finally making their way into the town proper the old dinosaur man raised his lengthened neck to look around for any sign of the others.

The street lights flickered from the moths that collided with the hot glowing bulbs above giving the streets an almost haunting ambiance, at 2 in the morning nothing and no one was out late at this hour, yet he could still make out the scents of his five students a few streets down. “Come on, I think I can still smell them over there.” Lumbering down the quite street they followed their nose until they stood in front of a truck stop bar and grill, the parking lot was empty and the building deathly quiet. “Sniff sniff, yeah... They've been here.” Moving up to the front door Anna raised her head up to see through the windows, the lights were thankfully still on, but she didn't like what she found. “Professor, the bar looks trashed, it looks like there was a fight inside.” Sniffing the air again they circled around the building until they came to the back exit, the metal door sat several feet away unhinged from the buckled door frame where a tree stripped of all its leaves and bark sat uprooted on its side right next to it. “It smells like... Like...”

Panting from the scent of hot sex in the vicinity Anna looked over at the old man following her and shook her head to clear out the powerful urges surging through her. Now wasn't the time and she being far too scared to want him right now. “It smells like they went that direction; the scent trails off down the road over there.” Lowering his neck to look over to the young woman breathing hard Franz moved up and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her away from the scene.

“Come on Anna, the further you are from this place the better.”

Holding onto him tightly she whimpered as the musky smell faded, now several feet away from the bar she breathed a sigh of relief as she regained her composure. “Thank you...” Nuzzling against the man she separated from her mentor and looked around, raising her nose to the air away from where they came. “Your right, I can smell them too, they must be at that grocery mart we came to stock up on supplies for the dig.”

Nodding his head on his lengthy neck the old man smiled as he came to the same conclusion. “That must be where they wandered off to after they turned like us, come on let’s go find them.” Going into a slow jog the two massive creatures lumbered down the road, passing a block in their travels before the wind picked up and they both stopped in their tracks. Looking to the direction of the breeze they spotted a large flower garden circling a fountain centrepiece, clutching at her stomach as it began to growl angrily Anna looked to her teacher with worry. “Come on Anna, we've got to resist this, we've got to find the others.”

“Professor please... If we don't eat something now we're just going to go insane with hunger later, please?” Feeling his own stomach growl and jab at his insides the old man relented and took Anna's paw, followed her to the patch of bright colourful flowers and plants decorating the centre of town. As soon as he plucked a flower and tossed it into his mouth, the anthro-dinosaur's mind went blank. For the next twenty minutes the two started ripping up leaves and plants and cramming them into their open maws like they were possessed. Nothing was spared as the two tore and uprooted shrubs and large flower blooming plants out of the manicured soil and brickwork, frantically eating as much as they could to sate the wild hunger gnawing at their bellies. Scouring every sprout from the garden both creatures lumbered back holding their bloated stomachs in discomfort as their minds returned. Then it happened.

Seizing up as their muscles spasmed against their will, Professor Ceril looked down to see his filled to the brim stomach retract as his meal was instantly converted into energy to fuel his growth. Anna moaned as she felt her hip bones crack and shift, her ass, thighs and tail swelling larger with fat and muscle with each pulse of her heart. “Too much... TOO MUCH!” Feeling her shoulders crack her chest heaved forward, her stomach rounding out into a dome that hung from her like an orb. Forcing herself on all fours she lowered her lengthening neck to look at her hands as they fattened and turned into fore paws. Blinking in shock she found her hair falling off her scalp in long clumps, the space being occupied by fleshy quills that lengthened on her scalp like her original hair and spread half way down her neck. Crying out from the changes she felt her massive breasts now somewhere in the P cup range slowly move down her chest, the heavy masses making their way to hang heavily at her naval like a cow's udder. As soon as the changes stopped Anna panted and moaned from the euphoria of her growth, looking down at herself she guessed she was now twelve feet tall even on all fours, her body at least thirty feet long from head to tail. “Professor, I think I can handle myself for now, my hunger is... Oh no...”

Looking over to where her mentor stood Anna took a step back in fear for her safety. Franz was stamping the ground with his forepaws like a raging bull as he breathed through clenched teeth. Like her he had grown immense, well over two stories tall from the head down and probably three or four tonnes in weight, the Apatosaurus also had a raging erection the size of a human leg and just as big around. “Stay... Back Anna can't control... So hard...” Grimacing as his cock throbbed under him, Professor Ceril practically drooled as he tried desperately to contain himself. “Professor... What's wrong?” Getting a howled moan as a response the crested male brontosaurus breathed as he tried to regain some of his wits. “So big... Don't want to... Hurt you...” Snorting steam out of his nostrils the large dinosaur shook his head, the causing the fat in his neck to ripple down to his barrel chest.

“Professor you can't do this to yourself, you'll either hurt yourself or someone else if you do.” Turning her body around and raising her tail she presented herself to the rutting dinosaur, turning her head to look over her shoulder she found the look in his eyes and the war going on in his mind as he looked between her elongated face and her inviting pussy. “Take me Professor... It's the only way.” With a bellowing roar Franz stormed up and mounted over her wide hips and tail, locking his fore arms around her thighs and spearing into her all the way to the hilt. Breathing heavily, he began to thrust hard into her, his bowling ball sized testicles slapping against her round ass and tail while his stubby fingers gripped at her bloated tits. Yelping in discomfort Anna felt the man clamp his jaws around her neck, his flattened teeth doing nothing to her tough hide as he drove deeper into her. After several minutes Franz let go to moan out as he reached his limit, his fore arms gripping tighter he tensed and came into the young woman, the two paralysed in ecstasy as the Professor pumped into her again and again.

Panting and going slack in his grip Franz blinked as his wits returned to him, his first sight being Anna twisting her neck to nuzzle and lick his face, which now had a long crest and fleshy quills growing down his neck and under his chin. “I'm yours now Professor Ceril, if this happens again, if you can no longer control yourself, come to me... I'm yours.” With his breathing slowing down to dull gasps the male Apatosaurus returned the female's attention, nuzzling her snout as she licked his chin. Moaning deeply, she squeezed her insides to remind him he was still stiff and deep inside her. “Let’s go find the others now...” Slowly nodding and dismounting from her, Franz felt Anna shiver as they separated. The two heading off side by side to their next destination with the growing female rubbing her tail against his own.

*

“FREEZE!”

The officer at the ruined double doors stood his ground on shaking legs as he aimed his revolver at the backside of one of the elephantine creatures, darting his eyes back and forth cold sweat dripped down his back when four more long necked animals reared their heads up over the aisles to see the source of the commotion. He was responding to the grocery mart's silent alarm under the assumption it was just another drunk trucker trying to steal booze after being kicked out of the local bar, he felt that if he was lucky then it was probably nothing. Tonight, he had the worst luck...

“N-no none of you move, stay right there...” Waving his hand down like he was trying to talk to the massive animal he kept his revolver trained on the closest one, he still doubted what he was looking at as the twelve foot tall brontosaurus turned itself around to face him, knocking over a couple aisles in the process. “I said FREEZE!” Reacting out of fear he waved his gun between the closest one and the others as they all began moving around the mart to the front door, making haunting calls and wails like land whale as they surrounded the man at the door. In a panic he pulled the trigger, the sound of a bullet ricocheting off something solid, catching everyone's attention as the closest long necked creature looked down at the chalky bruise left behind when the bullet shattered against his hide. The man had to duck and cover his ears when three of the dinosaurs cried out like terrified elephants, his vision nearly blurring as he looked up and reacted too late to a foot the size of a garbage can lid, punching him clean in the face and chest. The impact sending him flying out the ruined door and colliding with his cruiser door, knocking him out cold.

“Oh my GOD Greg, are you alright?!” Screamed Sasha as she loomed her neck over to see the gunshot wound in his chest, calming some when she couldn't find it. “Why the hell did he shoot? We said we gave up, I mean hell we were only hungry.” Shoving an aisle out of their way and causing more damage to the ruined store Michelle and Cary looked out to the officer and the dent in the car door from the impact. “What are we gonna do? What if more cops show up?”

“Who cares?”

“WHAT?!” Snapping back at Greg in confusion, Jordan stomped his fore paw to get his friend's attention. “In case you haven't guessed it the police know we're here.” Looking up with a smirk Greg huffed out his chest to show off the tiny scratch in his olive green hide. “And I asked who cares? Haven't you figured it out like I have? We're bullet proof!” Turning around to go to the spilt cans and container on the floor he went right back to eating, using his heavy feet to rupture the cans of greens and vegetables open and licking up the contents. “Gulp... We can do whatever we want now, and the best part is... Gulp... No one can stop us, because the more we eat... Gulp... The bigger we get.” Looking down at her fore paw and stamping it on the tiled floor Cary smiled to see the cracks left behind from the impact, a sense of power rushing through her knowing she was so much stronger. “Yeah, we can do whatever the fuck we want, and I want to get BIGGER!” Stomping her way back to the bread section she trampled over the wooden shelving with glee. Unable to use her hands anymore she didn't care as she started using her snout and tongue to rip open the bags of bread and devour their contents.

One by one the rest of the Apatosaurus herd went back to eating, gorging on whatever they could sink their teeth into as they quickly picked the grocery market clean of everything edible, except for the meat and dairy aisle. Nothing else was spared, even the paper and cardboard were chewed and swallowed on their mad quest to devour everything in sight. “Must have more, there's got to be more in here.” Scrapping his feet in the debris of shattered wood and shelving Jordan grinned as he spotted a lone bag of potatoes under the remains of a vegetable cart he smashed earlier, tearing into the sack he lifted it up with his neck and had the thing empty out straight down his mouth like a bag of candies. Even going so far as to eat the paper sack he chewed it all down and swallowed. “Again! It's Ugh... Happening AGAIN!” Grunting as he felt the familiar sensation of his stomach shrinking in he prepared himself as the growth began.

His heart was pounding like a jackhammer in his expanded chest as his limbs grew longer and thicker, pounds of muscle and fat bulked onto his body as he shifted his feet to keep his balance. His back began to arch up as the bowl of his stomach rounded out under him. A sickening crack of his shoulders and hips told him he was getting wider as well as taller, now eight feet wide he groaned as he felt his tail crack and pop with the bones growing and lengthened behind him, his neck followed the same as the bull Apatosaurus grew forty, then fifty feet long from head to tail. Closing his eyes and wincing from the sensation his quills spread further down his back, the crest on his head growing out further until it was half a foot from his forehead. Hearing the others start to change too Jordan roared out as his growth ebbed and completed. Turning his neck to face the others he smirked as his neck brushed the eighteen-foot-high ceiling. He was enormous now! Well over six tonnes in weight, nothing else on four legs was bigger than him except the rest of his herd. Sniffing the air, he groaned as he could make out the scent of Cary, Sasha and Michelle, his loins stirring from their apparent heat, along with another smell that made his stomach growl.

“Come on, lets get out of here, I know where we can get MORE food.”

Smashing their way out the front walls of the grocery mart the five dinosaurs stomped off, following Jordan and his nose as he led them out of town. Michelle looked down at the prone police officer as he groaned in his prone sleep. Smirking with a power rush she turned and kicked the police cruiser with her hind leg, the thing rolling from the impact like a plank of wood as it crashed and exploded against the barbershop across the street. Looking down at the limp officer she snorted at him before galloping to catch up with the others.

*

“Hey is that smoke?” Galloping down the street as fast as their lumbering forms would allow, Professor Ceril and Anna slowed to a stop in front of the smouldering fire just outside the ruined barber shop, across the street the local grocery market looked like a bulldozer had gone through it, its insides had been gutted out and the entire front wall and doors torn down. The smouldering wreckage of a black car upturned on its top burned away in pieces on the street. “What happened here?... Did my students do this?” Moving up to investigate the destroyed mart the old dinosaur frowned when he sniffed the air and recognized the scent. Looking around at the destruction at his feet the old Brontosaurus found it hard to believe that his own team would do such a thing. But then again, HE didn't think he would have sex with his brightest pupil out of the blue, or eat every plant in sight on his way into town, or grow into a fully grown dinosaur taking up more road space that a fright truck.

“Hey professor I think I found someone.”

Snapping out of his self reverie he turned to look where Anna was using her fore paw to push away some wreckage, there under the battered heap of metal was a police officer that looked like he had been caught in some nearby explosion. “Hey mister, are you alright?” Nuzzling the man to see if he was alive the man moaned as his eyes fluttered awake, lolling his head before focusing on the two giant dinosaurs and panicked. “NO! STAY BACK, GET AWAY!” Pushing himself back until he bumped into a light post the injured officer tried to find his side arm and found an empty holster, frantically looking for a way out he waved his hands in front of himself screaming when Franz took a step forward. Looking to each other for answers Anna moved up to the frightened officer and did something out of character... She licked the man's face. “Hey!... S-stop that, that's enough... Bleh, 'cough'... Enough!” More disgusted than frightened now the man looked up at the two and calmed down looking to his ruined car with a sigh as he wiped his face. “Well... Guess your not gonna trample me like those other dinos, aww the sheriff is gonna have my ass for all this, no one's gonna believe me.”

“Believe me we know the feeling.” Seeing no reaction from the officer as he got up and stared at the damage, Franz became confused, wondering if he had gone deaf. “My name is Professor Franz Ceril, my pupils and I had been exposed to some kind of oil, we've been turning into dinosaurs ever since this morning.” Still getting nothing from the man as he circled the wreckage, Franz lost his patience. “HEY YOU!” Stamping his foot, the man finally reacted and yelped at the thunderous boom the Professor's stomp had made, snapping his head back to look up into the Apatosaurus's face. “Woah there boy, what’s the matter?” Snorting in anger Franz was about to scream at him until Anna moved her head down and looked at the man's reactions. “Fiddle faddle, biddle moden monkey dishwasher chicken little.” Looking between Anna and Franz the man scratched his head as he took a cautious step away from them both. “What's the matter you hungry or something? Because the rest of ya ate everything in sight and took off down that road.”

“Professor I don't think we're speaking English anymore, for all we know we probably sound like giant cows mooing in front of him." Giving his pupil an incredulous looked, then back at the man, he stared him in the eye. “Your mother is a flamboyant soccer player who cheats on her husband with other women.” Looking between Anna and Franz the man patted his pockets and jacket before scrounging through the burning debris at his feet. “Look big guy I don't have any treats for you, just stay there while I look for what's left of my cruiser’s radio.” Slumping his massive shoulders in disgust, Professor Ceril turned and started stomping away down the road pointed to him earlier, with Anna giggling behind him as they left the confused officer at the scene. “Wow... You really showed him ha ha.”

“Get serious girl, no one can understand a word we say now, we're stuck without help.” Sobering herself the female brontosaurus looked back at the destroyed buildings where the police officer called back at them to stop, and back at her teacher and lover. “And the rest of the class, did they really do all that?” Lowering his head in dismay Franz slowly nodded. “They're probably overwhelmed with hunger like we are, even worse the rush of hormones needed to change us must have effected their thinking, this is much worse than I feared.” Sniffing the air, he could still make out his student's scents as he and Anna walked down the freeway out of town. After a few minutes he stopped dead in his tracks when he spotted a small lit sign down the road. “What is it professor? Why'd you sto... Oh dear God no!”

Although hard to see in the dead of night the small head light shined over the reflective paint used to make out the metal road sign. In large red friendly letters it read 'Knob's corn fields' with the 2 mile distance tacked under it, looking to each other in a mad panic they made a frantic dash down the road, their thunderous foot falls echoing in the dark as both of them came to the same worrisome conclusion; 500 acres of tall ripe corn stalks waiting to be eaten, and if they were then Franz's students would become immense... And unstoppable.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)