More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by LastPandaOnEarth LastPandaOnEarth

Dose she say anything?

Small Talk (Wife POV)

You and Lisa went upstairs to the bathroom on the upper floor. Of course, you could have offered Lisa the guest bathroom on the first floor, but you haven't managed to finish decorating the downstairs bathroom yet, unlike the upstairs one. You don't want to leave a bad impression on your new neighbors by sending them to a toilet without decoration.

And besides, it will give you enough time to change and freshen up in the upstairs bedroom. You secretly grab your crotch while climbing the stairs and feel the moisture pouring out of you like crazy. You haven't been in heat like this for a long time.

A wonderful man, a wonderful house. Maybe your body wants to tell you that it's time for a child now.

And yet, you have guests and should behave properly.

"Further down the corridor and the last door to the right", you say to Lisa and point to the corridor in front of you.

She thanks you and disappears into the bathroom. And you also quickly disappear into the bedroom. Your king-size bed takes up quite a bit of space, but you absolutely insisted on a bigger bed. After all, you never know who will join you in bed later. A dog or a child, for example. It's best to plan ahead.

You go to the closet and take out some new underwear. You go back to the bed and stop when you see the shoebox under it. Inside are your toys. Handcuffs, blindfolds, a rope and massage oil. It had been a long time since that box was opened. Sex with your husband is definitely not bad and actually not rare. But somehow you are missing that certain something. Something new is what your love life needs. You haven't been married that long that this part of your life is already so rusty. Maybe you should talk to your husband about it.

You take off your jeans and the thong you were wearing. You throw it into the laundry basket. With the new thong on, you can actually go back downstairs, but the look in the bedroom mirror makes you pause. You stand in front of it, turn to the side, and then to the other.

You take off your shirt and now look at yourself in the mirror only in your underwear. You are definitely not old and not overweight either. In fact, your curves are exactly where they should be. And yet. In a world full of Victoria's Secret models you are the ugly duckling. And you're not tall either. Lisa was certainly a head taller. You think about your husband. Sometimes you wonder..

"Does he think I'm sexy?"

You hear a rustling from the door. Lisa is standing by the doorframe, smirking kindly.

"Shit, how long has she been standing there and did she hear me?" you ask yourself, instinctively covering your chest with your hands.

"Please Hana, you look great!" said Lisa, coming into the room carefully.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just wanted to change and I completely forgot the time," you say and rush back to the bed to quickly throw on your jeans and shirt again.

Lisa is faster than you thought and holds onto your arm.

"Seriously girl. You look great."

Your husband has complimented you a thousand times before, but hearing something like that from a stranger is...it feels kind of good.

"Um..thanks..." you stutter. You're visibly uncomfortable with the situation and again you cover your chest with your other, free arm.

"Oh girl, you don't need to hide, it's just the two of us ladies here". Lisa winks at you.

You don't know exactly what it is, but somehow Lisa exudes a certain dominance. Besides, even in her mid-forties, she still looks stunning.

Carefully, you take your hand down.

"Believe me, sweetheart, your husband should always keep an eye on you. There are plenty of men out there who would share this bed here..." she gestured with her hand to the king-size bed in front of you. "...with you."

You don't know exactly what she's trying to tell you with that now, but take it as another compliment. Swiftly, you slip back into your jeans and then reach for your shirt. You try to hurry because the whole situation is getting a bit embarrassing for you. Being the clumsy person that you are, you drop it and Lisa bends down to pick it up for you, dropping something herself in the process.

This time it is you who kneels down and picks it up for her.

There are two condoms that must have slipped out of her pocket. Both of the same brand, but one is significantly larger than the other.

"Oops, I'm so embarrassed now," Lisa says, laughing.

She hands you your shirt and you give her her condoms.

"Always have them with me, you never know," says Lisa, trying to get over the awkwardness with another laugh.

"Makes sense" you just say and together you go back down to your husbands. That she apparently uses condoms is all well and good. But why does she have different sizes with her? Never mind, it's none of your business anyway.

"And that was a clear foul, I tell you!" you hear your husband say at the front door.

"Maybe so, but they wouldn't have won the game anyway with their lineup" Tom replied.

Seems like the men had an interesting discussion too.

"See you later then!" the new neighbors were calling out to us as we escorted them out the door.

And so we were alone by ourselves again. And my underpants were also wet again. Damn.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)