More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by joey12345 joey12345

How should I dress for tonight?

Slutty

I grab the red lace thong and bra from the drawer. These should do nicely.

As I put them on, I see the matching red fishnet thigh-high stockings and grab those as well. Flipping through the closet I find my short black miniskirt. I smile to myself, knowing that it will be too short to cover up the tops of my stockings, and will drive the men at the bar wild. I find a white, almost see through top to wear as well. I grab my black stilettos for the finishing touch.

I look in the full length mirror and notice the red bra showing through the low cut, skin tight top. The thick red stripe of the stocking is several inches below the bottom of the skirt.

"Nice" I say outloud to myself.

As I'm admiring my fashion sense in the mirror, the buzzer for the apartment door buzzes.

I glance at the clock, its only 8:40, but I know its Lisa.

I grab my spare door key and credit card and slip them in a hidden pocket inside the miniskirt waistband. I hit the intercom "I'll be right there Lisa."

I run downstairs and meet Lisa at the apartment door. Lisa is my best friend from college. She's slightly shorter than me, with bleach blonde hair and beautiful small tits. She borders on skinny, but is very cute and sexy. She is wearing a sexy, skin tight, black and white dress that is barley longer than my miniskirt. The black leather, knee high, stiletto heeled boots shes wearing are awesome. I need to borrow those sometime.

My apartment is a short walk from the entertainment district. "Where are we going Lisa?"

What does Lisa say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)