More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tlerone tlerone

But how does Kitty end up naked?

Sleeping Naked

Kitty rubbed her eyes walking into school that morning. She had stayed up really late last night, perfecting a rather complicated dance routine for Glee club, and as such was only running on about 2 hours sleep. Early morning training for the cheerios certainly didn’t help her situation, leaving the short cheerleader already completely exhausted before 10AM. She was ready to cut the rest of her classes for the day and find a place in school to take a nap. Except she knew she couldn’t do that in school.

Not that Kitty was a star pupil or anything, no she didn’t mind cutting classes at all. Her problem came with her actually getting to sleep. See, Kitty had a secret she had never told anyone, not even her parents, and she had gone to great lengths to protect said secrets from her admittedly very conservative family.

Kitty could only sleep naked.

It had started about two years ago, during one of Ohio’s hottest summers on record, and Kitty just couldn’t get to sleep at all. The sweltering heat was making it impossible. Kitty considered taking off her sleepwear, but all she was wearing was an old shirt and pair of panties, there wasn’t much more she could take off without being very much indecent. She knew a lot of people slept naked, but Kitty’s family was very conservative, and there was just something about her staying in total nudity, even in her own bed, that made her feel very uncomfortable… And weirdly slightly naughty.

But still, after another hour of tossing and turning, Kitty gave up, throwing her long shirt on the floor and peeling her panties down her legs, exposing her toned body to the night air, even if it was just her own bedroom. Kitty had the best nights sleep of her life that night, and the following night, she decided to do it again. In fact, every night for the next three months, Kitty lay completely naked in her bed, basking in the cool air. But when the cold months started rolling in again, Kitty got dressed for bed in her usual sleep wear, only to find that she couldn’t sleep at all. It went on for a few more nights before Kitty realized what the problem was. Once again, stripping of her sleepwear, Kitty found that she was once again able to sleep soundly. That’s when Kitty realized…

She can only sleep when she’s naked.

It had certainty brought some naughty thoughts into her mind over the years. The thought of her parents catching her in such a state gave her weird and confusing feelings she didn’t quite understand, but it was only after her first sleepover, when she had to spend the whole night under the covers, hiding her nudity from her friends, feeling her pussy getting wet from the situation that she understood those feelings. And that humiliated her even more.

So there was no way Kitty could just nap in school. She could never get to sleep with her cheerios uniform on. Still though, the more she thought about it, the more she was coming around to the idea. She could find a very secluded place and strip down for a quick Kitty-cat nap(badum tish), as long as the place was safe enough that no one would walk in on her… And getting to be naked in school, even if it was just her on her own? There was that humiliating arousal again.

But maybe she was on to something here…

Where does Kitty decide to take her naked nap?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)