More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by TurinTurambar TurinTurambar

What's next?

Sleep!

You go to your room, close the sliding door and start undressing. You're exhausted from the last days. You turn off the light and make yourself comfortable on the bed. It's surprisingly warm. Are you near the engine? You can certainly hear it humming. Sleeping without a window open is new to you, but there is, of course, no other choice on a spaceship. You miss the waterfall you could hear from your own room back at home, and the chirping in the summer. After what seems to be hours, you finally drift off...

As you wake up, you feel refreshed and ready to face the challenges of the following days, and maybe hook up with that cute engineer at some point. Life isn't that bad!

You get up, get dressed and leave your room. Noone is around, so you just go the dining area. Simon and River are sitting there, eating some toast and cheese. The young man politely shows you where to find everything and you prepare your own breakfast, then sit down next to them and try to start some light conversation. Apprently, they are more than normal passengers: Simon is the ship's doctor.

You talk a bit about rather pointless things with him, and even hear River talk for the first time. Her voice is soothing and has an angelic beauty to it.

Soon they're finished and leave you alone with your meal.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)