More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

But what role are you playing?

Sleazy Schoolmaster

You grab your bag and pull out your teacher’s cloak and mortar. There is a growing queue to change in the toilets, but most people you see are just changing in their seats with varying degrees of modesty. The ‘boys’ are okay, most of them were already wearing the long grey school trousers (no shorts allowed thankfully) and white shirts, plus the regulation black shoes and grey socks. Consequently, its not too difficult for them to complete the ensemble with blazer, tie, grey v-neck sweater and slightly incongruous school cap.

But most women don’t go out in public in plaid pleated kilt miniskirts. So a bit more changing is required from the ‘girls’. You watch one young woman nearby awkwardly wrapping the skirt around her jeans, prior to pushing them down. You’re not sure why she should feel so self-conscious, after all the whole point of the holiday is to get laid. You admire her legs in her little miniskirt.

It takes a while, but soon the process is complete. Her socks and fashionable shoes have been exchanged for black sandals and white knee socks. You enjoy watching her whip off her t-shirt and replace it with a white blouse. To that she adds a tie in the school colours, a blazer with the school crest on one breast and an old fashioned straw boater. As she finishes, she pushes back into her bag the polo shirt and big navy blue sports knickers required for games. Again the boys are more fortunate – they get a vest top and PE shorts.

You put on the rest of your outfit. Like the ‘boys’ you have been able to wear most of your costume since before boarding the train. It mostly consists of a semi-formal tweedy looking jacket and trousers, which has now been finished off with a black gown and matching mortar board hat. To finish the outfit off, you slide out a threatening looking cane. Your cock hardens as you think about using it on some sexy little rump.

The carriage seems to have become noisier now that you are approaching the ‘school’. Everybody seems to be slipping into character: Boys are misbehaving, girls are giggling and teachers are… well, looking a little confused – you’re not yet sure if you have the authority to tell people off yet.

The voice comes over the train speaker again:

“We are now arriving at St Mabyn’s School. St Mabyn’s School is the next station stop. If you wish to disembark at St Mabyn’s, please ensure you have all your belongings with you.”

You feel the train draw to a halt and the passengers around you begin to file out.

You find yourself at an unmanned branch line station in the middle of nowhere. The slightly apprehensive pupils and teachers mill about waiting for transport to the school. You try to avoid eye contact with the passengers in other carriages, who are still on the train as it pulls out of the station.

A coach style school bus waits to take you the short distance to the school.

And when you get there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)