More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What happens now?

Skip to your eighteenth birthday

The date was July 21st; my birthday. It was the year I turned eighteen, and finally I could do whatever I wanted. After waiting so long. I could drink, smoke, drive… What more would I want?

But that morning, I still had no idea how much freedom I would be getting. A lot more than other guys my age did, that was for sure. And maybe it would get to be a little much, but I wasn’t worried about that yet.

The funeral of my granddad had come and gone. It was a very emotional time for me, it had hit me hard. A year later however, I was doing fine, and had almost forgotten about his sometimes. Getting a girlfriend certainly helped with that. But maybe also the fact that he had seemed to go so peacefully. It was like dying hadn’t bothered him at all, and that for him, it was just going on his next adventure. It was like he hadn’t died at all, and was still doing his practical jokes around the world, making people happy. That is how I always envisioned it, and it stuck to me.

I had forgotten all about the heirloom in that time as well, and it lay on top of my closet untouched. I had placed it there right after the funeral, and promised myself to not even look at it or touch it. Out of respect to my grandfather, I was sure to keep my promise and tried to forget all about it until I turned eighteen. I succeeded, with much difficulty at first. So many times I just wanted to grab it from its hiding place, wanting to find out what all the mysterious buttons did. But then I forgot about it. Today though, that would certainly change. I had placed it on top of my bedside table, just so I wouldn’t forget it in the morning.

The day started in my bed with a sloppy wet blowjob from my girlfriend; Alison, the most beautiful girl from my high school. I could see my dick had almost vanished halfway between her lips as my eyes opened. She seemed to have trouble fitting me in, but she was certainly determined. I grunted in pleasure and grabbed her fair blonde hair to push her down further on my member, but now she really seemed to be so I let go. She took it out of her mouth and I saw she had tears in her beautiful blue eyes, but they were happy tears of giving me pleasure.

She smiled and said ‘Good morning, birthday boy! Or do I have to say “man” now?’

I laughed and said ‘Come here you cheeky monkey, I want to kiss you!’

‘Not until I’ve made you cum,’ she teased. ‘You know… It’s weird but, I think your cock grew bigger overnight. I used to be able to fit more of it in my mouth.’

‘Yep, that’s what happens to men when they grow older,’ I laughed. ‘The penis is one of the only things that keeps growing after everything else.’

‘You just made that up,’ Alison laughed. ‘It really is a lot bigger though, I’m not being funny.’

‘I thought you wanted to make me cum?’ I joked. ‘That’s not going to happen with you talking.’

She didn’t need to be told twice, so she grabbed my dick with two hands and started giving me the best blowjob I ever had. She had really turned into a professional, as I had given her much practice. I loved her blowjobs.

The best thing about them was her way of salivating extensively, and she drenched my erection entirely in her spit. So much so, that a pool of liquid had manifested on the bed. She used all of that spit then, to stroke my length comfortably while her tongue was exploring my tip. It really was incredible, since she was very inexperienced before I met her. Telling her what to do during sex really turned me on though, and in turn she treated me the same. That’s how we learned a lot about our sexual preferences.

‘Take out your boobs.’ I commanded.

She laughed. ‘Ooh, giving orders now, eh? You've really grown up.’ She whipped out her beautiful golden hair, and took off her “Adventure Time” t-shirt, which was actually my t-shirt, but she appropriated it. She wore no bra, so her beautiful C-cups bounced from under it, her big nipples firmly erect.

I sat upright and grabbed her breasts, while she continued stroking my cock like her life depended on it. Both of us moaned pleasurably, as always, and I could see her legs twitching a little. She had always loved the fact that I was so obsessed with her mammary glands, and it was her proudest body part. But she quickly tensed up, remembering that it was me who needed to be pleasured, and pushed me down on the bed again.

‘No, today I take care of you.’

Does she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)