More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by keupajer keupajer

When does ninja girl show up again?

The next day

You did not get a lot of sleep last night and you are woken up around 11 am by the sun shining directly at your face through the window above your bed. You take your time to fully awake before you get dressed. You are wondering when Ninja girl will show up next time – will she even honor her word and not cum without your presence and permission? You shake the thought. She showed you last night, just how seriously she commits to keeping her promises. Assuming Ninja girl will show up in a few days, you think about how you will use or your newfound power.

Your train of thoughts are rudely disrupted by the sound of your phone ringing. Mildly irritated, you reach for it on your night stand and take a closer look at the display. You recognize the name immediately. It is Erica; the most annoying bitch you know and your best frenemy since childhood.

You press the green phone icon and answer the call in a playful tone: “What’s up your stupid bitch?” Erica shoots back with her rough voice: “Well I was just wondering if we are still on for lunch at 12:00, or if a family of squirrels has gotten lost in your loose pussy.”

After a long and eventful night with Ninja girl, you had completely forgotten about your plans for today with Erica. However, you are not going to let Erica get one up on you, so you try not to giggle at her vulgar joke as you keep talking back: “Just calm your big flappy tits! I will be with you twelve o’clock sharp.” Erica giggles and answers in her rough voice; “Good… I will wait for your slutty odor to arrive 5 minutes before you do.”

Erica hangs up, and you quickly get dressed in yoga pants and a hoody a few sizes too big for you. You skip most of your makeup routine, as you want to hurry and avoid male attention today. As you storm out the door, you grab your keys almost as an afterthought just before the door slams behind you.

As you enter the café, you are met with a smell of spicy food and grease. This reminds you just how long it has been since you last ate. A chubby redhead with a mildly freckled face waves at you from the other side of the café. She is wearing a hoody and yoga pants just like you. You cross the room and sit down at the table with your ginger friend. Erica is about half a head shorter than you and a little less pretty. She is also a bit overweight, but she more than makes up for it with her big ass and huge natural F-cup tits.

Erica greets you with a fresh insult; “Finally she arrives… Maybe next time you only get a cream pie from half the guys, you meet on your way here?” You return her insult like a boomerang: “At least I can get a guy to cream pie me. He would have to be a furry to get off with you.” Erica lock eyes with you; then you both break out in loud laughter and she pulls you into a big hug. “Let us get something to eat, I’m starving.”

You order food, and Erica starts telling you about two young men at her office, who are competing for her favor. You nod politely, as she tells you all the details, but your mind is absent. You cannot stop thinking about your night with Ninja Girl. When will she show up again? Assuming she will keep her word, you speculate on how long she can go without a release. She is trained and disciplined, which means she could last a long time, but on the other hand she is in extremely good shape. You know from experience that most people get a boosted sex drive from working out and building their bodies; Ninja Girl is beyond fit – you know that from the end of your first encounter, when she wall-kicked her way up between two buildings. Based on this Ninja girl could have a tremendous libido.

“So how do you think I should handle the situation?” Erica pulls you back out of your thoughts with her question. You quickly compose yourself and answer her: “You should keep playing around with them of cause. If they want to compete for you, you should get as much out of it as possible.” Erica looks annoyed at you: “I was asking whether or not I should tip the waitress. Did you like the service?” You nod enthusiastically, but you actually have no idea, how the waitress had performed.

Erica leaves the money for the bill plus a tip, and you walk out together. After she tells you to stop letting your cunt do all the thinking for you, you hug each other and part ways. She knows you well enough to guess you are thinking about sex, when you space out in the middle of a conversation.

As you head home you keep thinking about Erica. She is not nearly as pretty as Ninja Girl, but you would really like to those big knockers, and part her chubby legs so you can inflict some proper pain on her womanhood. You are unsure whether or not you would like her to do the same to you, but Erica being a real redhead is somewhat a turn-on for you. Unfortunately, she is a lot less sexual than you, and it is unlikely she will ever engage in such activities with you.

The rest of your day passes without much excitement. You dedicate one hour to exercising and spend the rest of the day building your dreamhouse in The Sims. Just as you are done building your house and family, you stop the game before actually playing. It is dark outside, and you decide to go to bed.

After finishing your night routine, you lay down in your bed covered by nothing but a thin blanked. Just as you are about to fall asleep, you phone vibrates, and you try to ignore it at first, but your curiosity gets the better of you, and you reach for it anyway. It is a text message with nothing but a link in it.

Do you click the link?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)