More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by keupajer keupajer

Will you ever see ninja girl again?

Two months later

You are walking on the semi busy street, making your way back to your apartment just above the pedestrian street in the middle of the small town. People are finishing up their shopping, just as the majority of the shops are about to close for the day.

As you pass by the gym, you curse the fact that the owner has hired security to patrol it several times every night. Some complains about an incident of “indecent exposure” from inside the gym had the owner to invest in security, making it impossible for you to train at night. However the worst part of it is that you can’t check the gym to see if ninja girl is back.

You haven’t seen or heard anything from ninja girl since your last encounter 2 months ago. She had stayed true to her word, that you would not be able to find her. You have been missing her like you never missed anything in your whole life before. It is crazy how you can be so blown away by a person; you have only spent a few hours with. To make matters worse, your new clit piercing is making you even more horny and fixated on sex than before. It was a precious and cruel gift from the tiny ninja.

You reach your destination and enter the front door into the entryway. You quickly make your way upstairs to the first floor, while you barely acknowledge the greetings of an old woman living in the apartment next tor yours. You unlock the door to your apartment and enter in what seems like one smooth motion.

Once inside your apartment you lock the front door and strip completely naked, dropping all of your clothes in one big pile in the corner of the room. You grab the remote and turn on the TV, there are no reports of ninja sightings today either. You have been checking the news every night, even though you know that a ninjas’ main purpose is to remain unseen.

Embracing the expected but still harsh feeling of disappointment, you walk to the biggest window in your apartment and pull up the blinders. Your nude body is now completely exposed to the street. You place one of your feet in the window still, exposing your clean-shaven womanhood to whomever should decide to look up at your apartment.

Your hand finds your pussy and starts to work violently on your sex organ. Your clit is already fully erect and you are soaking wet. Your index finger starts rolling the heart shaped jewelry attached with a ring trough your clit. You hate exposing yourself like this, but it is the only way you can recall the feelings you felt with ninja girl that night at the gym. You think back on when ninja girl punched your sex, the butterflies in your stomach and how she punched you to an orgasm.

You can feel your orgasm building, and you think about how she held a knife to your love nub, threatening to separate you from your sexual pleasure for good. As you get closer and closer, you think about her pearl white teeth digging into the center of your sexual pleasure.

As you are getting ready to cum, a homeless guy looks up at your apartment from the opposite side of the street, and his look stiffens, as he notices you and realize, what you are doing. He takes another sip of his beer and decides to just enjoy the show. Having this grossly unworthy guy watching your most private and intimate moment is all the humiliation, it takes to push you over the edge. You trash your clit around with your fingers as your thighs and belly tightens up. In your mind you can feel ninja girl standing right behind you, exposing your body and o-face to the homeless guy on the other side of the street.

As your climax slowly lessens, the imagined presence of your cute little lover fades away. You step down from the window, and close the blinds again, to hide your nude body from the staring guy on the other side of the street. You close your eyes for a while. It is hard to put into words, how much you miss your kinky playmate.

You heat up some leftovers from yesterday, and eat it with no passion. Even if ninja girl wants to meet you again, it is very unlikely, that she will be able to find you, since she don’t even know your name. She has no idea, where you live either.

Later that night when you lie down in your bed, your eyes get tearful, as you realize that you are likely never going to see your cute ninja girl ever again. You have to face the fact; what meant a lot to you, was likely mundane or at least not that special to her. You feel despair, as you finally fall asleep.

You are awoken in the middle of the night by the alarm on your phone. It is dark both outside and inside your apartment, and you are very confused. You know for a fact, that you didn’t set any alarm, least of all in the middle of the night. Then you notice a creepy feeling in the pit of your stomach. It feels like someone else is in your apartment.

You do of cause already know who is in your apartment, but which kind of surprise does she have for you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)