More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by goddamusername goddamusername

You gladly agree, and the two of you spend the rest of the morning kissing and cuddling each other.

Sunday Pt.3

Later that day you chill out in the den catching up to the news on TV. Karen walks in, wearing a very low cut top that barely covered her nipples and a skirt that stopped at mid-thigh. You know that she's wearing nothing underneath those clothes and get mildly turned on, remembering her moaning from the morning. She runs an appreciative eye over you, her gaze running over the loose vest you're wearing before finally stopping at your crotch where you're wearing a pair of boxers. Catching your eye, she gives you a wolfish grin and twirls around, letting the hem of her skirt ride up and flash you a glimpse of her ass and pussy.

One of the rules of living together was that, during non-work days, the two of you were free to suck, fondle and use each other's bodies at any time, as long as it wasn't inappropriate. To help facilitate it, both of you wore clothes that showed as much skin as possible while still making it very easy to be groped. If it wasn't for the risk of accidentally flashing your neighbors through the windows, the two of you would be spending the entire day nude.

"I think we might have stained the sheets permanently," she says with a wry look. "I really liked them too." Turns out that your morning romp had made her squirt during both orgasms and you had ejaculated quite a bit as well, judging from the amount of cum that had dripped out of her pussy.

"On the bright side, crossed out multiple orgasms with you from my sex list," she continued.

"You have a sex list? And I don't know if two orgasms count as giving you a multiple."

"Hey it's a start. Next time we do this it'll be three orgasms. And of course I have a sex list. Lots of naughty stuff to do with you." Her wolfish smile broadens enough to show her teeth.

"So what's next on your list?"

"My favorite fantasy: getting naked with you and having loud sex on the balcony." She giggles as she sees your face. "Of course not silly, I'm not that crazy. Besides, I think I'll give Sean an aneurysm."

Sean was your next door neighbor. He and his girlfriend, Megan, had moved in a little after Karen had started living with you. They were both quite young, about nineteen or twenty, and went to college nearby. From your brief interactions with them, you gathered that Sean's dad was quite well off and either owned or paid their apartment's rent.

It hadn't escaped your notice that Sean would check out Karen discreetly every time you all happened to bump into each other.

Considering how hot she was, you didn't really blame him

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)