More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cphi cphi

What was her upbringing like?

Skip the customization (default settings)


Beth's life could easily be described by an outsider as "normal." She grew up in a stable, loving household, middle class, her parents were happily married, with a 30th Anniversary coming up soon. She had an older brother and a younger sister. She had been a slightly above average student, got accepted into a state college and by all accounts her college experience was everything one might expect: a few relationships, a few one-night stands, but nothing crazy, and after college she had worked her way to a job as a legal secretary for a middling legal firm in town, while she worked half-heartedly at writing a novel she hoped to publish one day. A very common tale, just another drop in an endless sea of unremarkable millenials...at least, that's how she thought about it sometimes.
Casual Friday meant no pencil skirt and blouse today, for which Beth was always grateful, but she would still have to start getting ready herself soon. The sounds of the water cut off, and after a minute or two, Beth turned onto her side to watch Brian emerge from the bathroom...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)