More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by kinkyboy kinkyboy

What's next?

Time: 2018 Location: Four Seasons, Paris

Forever exiled in the realms of men, Diana, Princess of the Amazons missed the paradise that she had left. She missed the brave Amazonians that she had grew up with, the perfect beaches of the Island, the untouched innocence ... and of course, her mother.

But after almost a century in the realms of men, the Amazon princess had discovered many things that could uplift her mood. Things that she might miss one day when going back to the Island. Aside from the delicious ice cream that she had discovered the first time in London, hot luxury baths and shower was definitely another one of them.

The shower in her royal suite was majestic as always, a wonder made from stone and steel. Equipped with 8 different modern showerheads, the water streams that would massage a women's body with the perfect temperate and pressure, giving the Amazon princess exactly what she wanted, a moment to relax and to forget.

Here, as Diana let the warm water to wash over her long raven black hair and unearthly curves. Here, she could truly forget, to be a warrior, to be a stranger, and just be a woman enjoying a shower.

The warm water dripped down her delicate face, though the long graceful neck, down to a valley of perkiness and then ending past her womanhood. Here, there is no duty, no eternal vigilance, and no memories. Only peaceful joy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)