More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5

Where to?

Skip ahead 1 year

Doggie #5 curled in the corner licking her toy. It had been a reward for a job well done last week when Master Jay and 10 of his friends needed help with a ritual to the dark lord.

Then the sound of Master Jay coming downstairs made her ears perk up. It was feeding time! Hooray for feeding time!

All the doggies ran to the bottom of the stairs, their collars clattering as they went. Doggie #5 hated the other doggies. She was so hungry. She hadn't eaten in days. She wanted to be fed today.

The desire only grew as Master Jay took out his wonderful stiff cock - the Devil's great feasting bone and held it up for the doggies to bark at.

"Arf!"

"Arf!"

And then, what wonderful luck, Master Jay pointed it at Doggie #5. She crawled up to him eagerly as the other doggies dispersed, begging upright on her knees.

Master Jay took a good look at her. "Would you like a treat?"

"Arf!"

He smiled. "Do you recall, really not that long ago, you came here as a human girl? That was maybe five months, 25 points and a hundred fucks ago. Do you remember that?"

"....arf."

"Do you remember what your name was?

"..." This was a strange line of questioning. Doggie #5 was always Doggie #5, always here sucking cock for Master Jay and Master Satan.

"Do you recall that it was Constance?"

"Arf?"

Master Jay nodded "Good, keep forgetting. Okay, now suck away."

Doggie #5 wagged her tail and lunged her lips forward.

The End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)