More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Bigsexy Bigsexy

Then...

When I Wake...

I woke up as any other morning, a blaring alarm and a slight hangover from last night's party. I am still a normal 22 year-old inner-Empire girl by any outward measure: skinny, brunette, green-eyed, and just slightly above average in my bust and booty.

I roll off my bed, pushing aside the covers and coming to a Thwump! on the floor. I shout, "Alarm! Fucking off!" It ceased. I clenched my jaw and rubbed my temples as I woke, "You've got to be shitting me!" My headache sucked... Worse than sucked. I reached for a bottle of pills that were meant to cure hangovers (I wish I had taken a few before the party). Instead, I got my phone...

Wait! This has happened before. I scroll through my messages and find the one from UNKNOWN, "Sid says you're a white bunny. Meet ALONE at Petrov Station @9am. Details to follow."

I glanced at my wrist, the electronic tattoo displayed 8:52 and the station was 10 minutes away if I was lucky. More importantly, I swiped my skin and the tattoo shifted, spelling out Tuesday, July 16th.

I just time traveled.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)