More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by derekjones7399 derekjones7399

Who walks out?

Skinny 18 year old Boy

Out walks a skinny 18 year old boy. Theo Spears. Theo is one of the few boys in Ana's pro division. Since the matches are based on size and gender, Theo was put into a predominantly female division. The division consisted of males 145 lbs or lower and women 185 lbs and lower.

Theo stands at 5'6, 140 lbs and has had a rocky start to his career as a wrestler. Getting his pro card on his 18th birthday, he has had 6 fights and all of them he has lost handily. He walks out in a pair of boots, no shirt and tight red compressions that show off his massive bulge. The crowd laughs as he walks by taunting him saying that Ana was gonna beat him up.

Theo enters the ring quietly with no showmanship and without a glance to the crowd. This match meant business and he knew what he had to do in order to prevent himself from being a permanent jobber of the Underground Wrestling League.

Ana almost laughed looking at her opponent as he walked to the center of the ring to meet her. The small cute 18 year old almost made Ana blush. She met him in the center of the ring and stood over him with her ample cleavage in between her and him. The ref walked towards them and began covering the rules.

"This match is set for a submission or KO finish. There will be no stoppage. There is no time limit. All moves are fair game. Fighters are you ready?"

Ana and Theo both nod as they backed away and the bell sounded.

"FIGHT!!"

What does Ana do here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)