More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tantrikenetic tantrikenetic

Where are you spending your vacation? What will you be doing?

Ski Trip at Sunset Summit

When you start to see snow on the ground, you know you're getting close. You have to travel pretty far north and at a high elevation to get snow this time of year, but there's no better place than Sunset Summit. When Melody suggested skiing for your vacation, you thought she was fucking with your head. Yet here you two are, ready to spend an August week hip deep in snow.

Melody turns and grins at you wildly. "I haven't being skiing in years. This is going to rock!"

"Are you going to need some help on the bunny slopes?" You ask teasingly. She scoffs back at you.

"Let's see how smug you are when you watch me beat you down a black diamond. You'll be begging me for lessons."

"I'll believe it when I see it." You smirk. The rest of the drive goes uneventfully as you reach the main lodge. You zip in quickly for the keys to your personal cabin and head off into the woods. You are slightly more excited about sharing a one-bedroom cabin in the middle of nowhere with Melody then you think you ought to be. It's not like anything will happen, but you are still excited.

"So what should we do first?" She asks you as the car gets near the cabin. "Shall we hit the slopes right off or check out the lodge?"

What do you want to do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)