More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by skim266 skim266

How does she get her powers?

Size Manipulation

Just recently, Mackenzie had received the power to manipulate the size of her own body. In other words, she can either grow as tall as a building or shrink to the size of an ant! It's a pretty unique and useful power, most people would say. Being able to reach things that are too high or being able to sneak into places and people wouldn't notice her because she is too small. But of course, there is one drawback to this power. And that is she is able to change the size of her body alone, meaning that her clothes will not change size with her. If she grows big, her body will easily just rip out of her clothes, and with her big size, how could anyone not notice her. And if she shrinks to a smaller size, she could easily slip out of clothes like a loose cloth. The outcome of both would only lead the young woman to find herself completely naked and in an embarrassing situation.

Where, when, and how will Mackenzie's story start with her power? Who will be involved? Does her story start knowing this power or does it start with her discovering it?

How does Mackenzie's story start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)