More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Six Months Later - The First Day Of College

I smiled as I headed for my last class of the day. I had four business classes followed by introduction to photography last period which covered more of the technical aspects then actually taking pictures. It was the last class of the day I was most looking forward to. Camera operation and Photographic Techniques. This would be the class I would be taking actual pictures and getting hands on experience in so I wanted to get there early and get a good seat. I could read about it all day in introduction but I wanted to learn behind the lens. That and I had to find the class. I had a map and still felt like I was running through a labyrinth that went on forever as I wondered around campus.

I stopped outside the main art building where the class was held at the steps to tie my shoe before I killed myself going up. Setting my bags down on the ground as I was carrying both my book bag and my camera bag not knowing what I would need for class. I stopped for a second as I caught site of a girl from my dorm coming my way. A pretty tall girl with a supple vase like figure. The gentle fall breeze nipped at her dark hair under a little paperboy cap. Her nice full breasts were framed in a tight body hugging black top that showed off her slender waist under an open red cardigan that draped from her shoulders. A short thigh length pleated skirt draped over her well rounded hips and swayed with each step, wishing lightly around her long slender legs clad in stockings. Heeled shoes clicking against the concrete with each step as she came my way toward the steps as she looked down at her phone. She bite her lip and glanced up at the building and smiled then tucked her phone away. She looked over to catch me staring and smiled as she brushed her hair back behind her ear.

“Julie.” A voice called out and the girl turned as a friend ran up. Another girl I had seen around but couldn't place the name. Pretty sure she lived in our dorm as well. I went back to tying my shoe as the the girl caught up with Julie and they began to talk as they head my way and turned heading up the steps. I had come close to talking to Julie a few times but we always seemed to be coming or going and hadn't actually spoken since I had gotten here.

I double laced my shoe so it wouldn't come undone again as easily. Stealing one last look at the two girls as they walked up. Her friend was a little more on the voluptuous side having a nice figure and a great ass in those jeans she wore. The wind kicked up as Julie reached up and grabbed her hat and suddenly her skirt wiped about her thighs and flew up in the back as she was reaching the top of the steps. A pair of bright red panties flashing me under her dark skirt. She reached back and pulled it down quickly and turned to see me looking as she blushed.

“Sorry.” She raised up a hand and waved then covered her face as she blushed brightly. Her friend laughed and they proceeded on there way toward the building. I grabbed my bags and headed up the steps as I followed. Julie stole one last look back as she blushed and I gave a shy smile as she had made my day.

I went into class to see I was the first one there but it was close to my last class. I would sure the rest would wonder in. They gave us plenty of time between the classes that one could possible cross the entire campus and get to class on time. I went and found a seat on the second row to the side. Not like I wanted to be front row where I could be called on but I wanted to be close and have a seat near the aisle. The only thing I missed from high-school were there were no windows.

Suddenly I heard a sound. French coming from the desk up in front of the class. I didn't speak a word of it but I was pretty sure it was cursing as the tone did not sound all that happy. I sat my stuff on the desk and went down to make sure I hadn't snapped and started hearing voices. If I had gone crazy they could at the very least speak fucking English. I walked around to find A sexy pair of stocking clad legs and an lovely round ass sticking out from behind the desk.

“Pourquoi ne travailles-tu pas pour moi, sale pute. Travaille pour moi s’il te plaît et je t’aimerai pour toujours.”

“Is there a problem?”

“Oh merde.” The woman jumped almost hitting her head and then crawled out back wards showing off a pair of nice tits hanging under her and then her face. “My apologize monsieur. I did not know there was another person here. You will have to pardon my french as you say but I revert back to French when I am angry.” She smiled as she stood up gripping the desk. She was a beautiful older woman in her late thirties maybe. Her lovely black hair was pulled back into a bun as her dark eyes looked at me. I couldn't help but notice the way the buttons of her purple silk blouse seemed to strain against the size of her breasts or the way her satin skirt hugged her hips and thighs. She quickly adjusted herself smoothing out her skirt as she shimmied it down to look more professional.

“Luckily I don't understand a word so feel free to curse it out all you like.” I joked. “What seems to be the problem?

“The projecteur cut out on me last class and is being difficult. When I wiggle the wires it comes back on on for a second and then cuts off. It likes to tease moi.” She said as she was still talking a little french in there as she looked at the machine.

“Sounds like a cable problem. I can take a look if you like and get down there a lot easier then you can.” I smiled.

“Thank you monsieur. That be great. Not like you can make it worst at this point.” She stopped back and held out her hand toward the desk for me to try if I like.

“For the record this is photography right. Hate to know I ended up in french or art class by mistake.” I joked as I went over. I smelt her perfume as I passed making me take in a deep whiff before I sat down and went under the desk.

“Oui, ma chère. You are in the right class and not the first person to ask. Long story short. I am from France but studied photography in America. I went back home but eventually married an American after meeting them here during a fashion show in New York and became a duel citizen.” She relied. All I could see of her was her legs in that tight skirt and sexy ass stockings. If I didn't love photography class before I did now.

“Sounds like you have quit the adventure.” I smiled. Traveling the world sounded fun. I could do that for a few years. See the world taking pictured in exotic locations. Eventually though I would want to settle down. I pulled the HDMI cables out from the desk to where they ran under the floor. I had unplugged and plugged in these several times now for myself and other people having done several at my sister Nicky's new place her and her hubby had bought over the summer.

I blew into one of the cables and got a face full of dust back. “I think I found the problem. They remodel over the summer?” I said coughing and wiping my face

“I believe so. Oui.” She squatted down giving me just a peek of her inner thigh as she kept her legs closed. Her breasts hanging forward slightly as she looked under the desk.

“There is drywall dust or something in the HDMI lines. They forgot to cover them like amateurs when they sanded.” I said as I turned and tapped them against the wood of the desk.

“Are you a contractor as well Monsieur?” She teased.

“No. My but dad is. He had this problem once actually when his crew did the same thing on a remodel and told us all about it for over twenty minutes at the dinner table. Should be able to just blow them out and you will be back up and running I hope.” I joked.

“You are my hero chérie.” She touched my leg and smiled as she put her other hand on her heart.

“Don't thank me yet till it is working Professor.” I grinned.

“Still it the effort that is appreciated Monsieur.” She gave it a little rub. “I did not get your name?”

Jake Williams.” I offered my hand.

“Enchanté Monsieur Williams I am Professor Dewinters.” She said handing me her hand like a proper lady.

“You as well professor Dewinters.” I said not sure what Enchanté meant. I blew out the the cables and plugged them back in.

“Okay try it now?” I said double checking the colors that everything had been plugged in correctly..

“One second.” She said as she moved closer and leaned over the desk. As she bent over her skirt seemed to ride up a little showing a little more of her stocking clad legs. “Parfaite. You have saved the day. It is a little hard to have a photography class without any photographs to show.” She joked.

“Glad I could...” I went to climb out from under the desk and caught my head on the top. How many fucking times had I done that and knew better to slid out first.

“Ouch.” I ducked out and sat there rubbed the top of my forhead. Fuck I hope it didn't swell up or bruise.

“Oh dear. Are you okay ma chérie .” She leaned over almost giving me a face full of her large tits as they hung there in front of me and she touched my shoulder.

“Yeah. Thank I dented your desk but I will live.” I replied.

“Well I appreciate your help dear. Ma chérie .” She said as she laughed and brushed her fingers through my hair gently then leaned over and gave me a soft kiss on the forehead.

“Oh sorry. I did not mean to be so forward.” She said having did it out of compassion without thinking that I was a student.

“Quiet alright.” I smiled.

“I hope you are as good a photographer as you are at tech support Monsuir Williams.” She stood up and put a hand o her hip as she offered me the other.

“Better I hope.” I said taking her hand and grabbing the desk with the other to pull myself up.

“I am sad to say I do not think I saw you any any of my other classes I teach? I think I would remember such a handsome face.” She smiled as she walked over to a filling cabinet and dug through it bending over just slightly and sticking out her ass.

“Afraid business is my major. Photography is my minor and I am only taking this and introduction to photography.” Sadly. I wanted all of my classes to have her in it. I wouldn't learn a damn thing but I would enjoy the class.

She stood up and flipped through a manila envelope. “Well you take lovely photos chérie. I have a copy of your portfolio you submitted here. A little lighter then many of the others but you have a good understanding of the generally principles. I plan to make it my mission to get you to at least consider switching majors.” She glanced up over her glasses at me as she flipped through the pictures I had submitted.

“Anything is possible.” I shrugged.

“I do not see many portraits in your portfolio sadly.” She said as she looked back through them.

“I have done them but most were of my girlfriend or her friends and such” I shrugged. I had submitted some but I was pretty sure that didn't want bikini and boudoir shots I had done of Alice and her girls.

“Ah. Were they not suitable for the school admissions office to see monsieur?” She said giving me a playful smirk as she wiggled her eyebrows.

“Professor.” I shook my head and blushed a little for being called out. “Most were modeling shots. I did not figure the admissions office wanted that and wanted more artistic photos.”

“Probably not but I would have enjoyed seeing a few myself.” She set the folder down on the desk. “I did modeling photography for years so I am not as easily offended as those bureaucrats in admissions.” Do you have any on your phone?” She said as she sat down and smooth out her skirt while leaning back.

“A few.” I nodded.

“May I see?” She smiled. I nodded and pulled out my phone and brought up the folder of Alice.I had put her best pictures of her on my phone.

“Pull up a chair.” She pointed to the chair beside the desk. I grabbed it and pulled it around and watched as she scrolled through them. Watching her face as I tried to gauge her opinion.

“This is your girlfriend chérie?” She asked.

“Yes. Well Ex girlfriend.” I sighed. We were separated. At least for the time. Both of us still loved each other but we were hours apart in different schools.

“Oh. Sorry to hear that chérie.” The Professor reached over and touched my shoulder and gave it a rub. She was a very affectoniae person. I wondered if it was just her way or if it was common with all french women.

“Were still really good friends.” I shrugged.

“Well one can only hope for a happy ending for you both but life is not about the destination but the journey.” She went back to the phone stopping on a pic of Alice in a skimpy bikini and giving me a sly smile making me blush though she never said a word about the picture and just handed in back as she bit her lip. 'She is lucky to have such a skilled photographer to capture her beauty.” The professor smiled at me.

“Thanks.”Typically everyone said how pretty she was in the pictures but the professor was complimenting me.

“Now my advice as a teacher. You shoot to many pictures with the model dead center which is fine but you should try shooting off center as well. If the model is facing right put some space in the back ground to the right or if she is facing left put some space to the left in the image.” The professor talked with her hands.

“Rules of thirds.” I frowned. Something I had only learned recently.

“Exactly. I am glad to see someone is reading the text book.” She nodded.

“Just a little.” Like the whole damn book over the weekend. I was amazed at how little I knew.

“Yes. Asymmetry in your pics can make them feel more like art and less like just photographs. By facing the model a certain direction you can pick the parts of a back ground you like. If your model is standing in the perfect lighting spot like that and illuminates her lovely décolleté...” The Professor smiled slyly as she touched her own chest meaning she was refereeing to Alice's large breasts in a polite professional fashion. “You may not want her to move but you would have gotten more of the lovely flowers in the background if you had shifted her in the picture. And make the beautiful picture all the more captivating. It is called the rule of thirds but I think of them more as guidelines.” She smiled. She wasn't even looking at the picture now and could tell me where I could have done better.

“May I show you something of mine. I have to warn you it is a little risquée but we are both adults and you seem to have an eye for such things since we are sharing.” She smiled.

“Sure.” I shrugged. She slid her laptop over and turned in her chair toward the desk then slid a little closer to me. I saw a few students coming in and finding a seat. She smiled as she pulled up a folder and then a picture. I say a woman in a nightie and robe that hung from her elbows as she sat on a bed with her to to the camera. The side of one of her breasts peeking out showing a touch of side boob. Her legs curled up beneath her showing off the curve of her ass. Beyond her was an open sliding glass door and a sun set out the balcony. The photo was risquée but not overly sexual. Maybe borderline erotic. Something you might see for a perfume commercial to increase sells.

“This is my wife Monsuir.” She said in a soft whisper not wanting to be overheard by the students that were coming in.

“She is very beautiful.” I smiled.

“Thank you for saying but this is about teaching you something. Look beyond the woman for a second.” She pointed with her red fingernail at the area around the model.

“See how the edges of the bed align with the rule of thirds. The back edge of the bed aligns with the a third of the picture while the while the horizon out the window and the sky takes up the top third of the picture. So you have the model, the room, and the beautiful sunrise out the window.” She said pointing out the little details that didn't catch the eyes at first glance. I took it in for a moment and smiled.

“Sure its not a sunset?” I glanced over.

“How did you know?” She smiled back.

“She is a beautiful woman but her hair looks to neat and there is a subtle shin to her lips as if she has put on a touch of lip gloss. I loved Alice to but she could never have gotten up and done her hair and make up before sunrise. Plus the gown doesn't look slept in but more like it was ironed to give a smoother flow over her body as it lacks wrinkles.” I said still looking at the model though I could see now how she had composed the shot to make everything more appealing. I loved Alice to but I had to bring her coffee some mornings to give her the kick in the ass she needed to get going. She could have never have gotten up that early and her hair didn't look as good as this some mornings.

“Very good Monsieur. Yes. It was late afternoon. I did this shoot at night to simulate the morning as it is easier when the model is awake and does not have to worry about the cold morning air. Sunsets are generally warmer and softer plus the colors are more diffused and the dynamic range can be more forgiving. As for the gown. In fashion photography the clothes are not typically put on till they are needed to give them smoother lines and reduce wrinkles as you say but you have a good eye for noticing such things Monsieur.” She touched my leg under the table. “Now were was I? We seem to have gotten off topic.” She teased in her lovely french accent.

“Rules of three.”

“Right.” She nodded and pointed to the model with her finger. “See how she is pushed to this side of the picture in two thirds of the shot. That creates an empty space in the picture” She moved her finger to the end of the bed where it was still empty. “Her head facing in the direction and the empty space on the bed gives the viewer the impression that she is saving them a space on the bed to join her. Sadly the hotel thought this shot was a little to risque for their marketing and went with others we took but it is one of my favorites of her that we shot over summer break.” That sounded nice. Getting paid to stay in a nice hotel and take pictures of someone you loved while on vacation.

“Thank you for sharing.” I smiled/

“You as well Monsieur. Seems we both have a fondness for very beautiful women. Now you should take your seat before the other students get jealous and call you a teachers pet chérie.” She patted my leg.

“Right.” I nodded and got up heading back to my seat. The rest of the class piled in one by one. I took out the text book and sat my note pad on the right side along with a pin. I watched the professor go back to her task of setting up as she checked the projector flipping through some slides she wished to share with us and she looked over and gave me a smile then went back to what she was doing.

“Hey Jake. Mid if I join you?” A voice said and I looked back to see my neighbor from the dorms Samantha. She was dressed in a pair of ripped jeans with fish net stocking just underneath and a black sleevless crop top showing off her stomach a little and a black leather cropped jacket hung from one shoulder that she had probably brought because of how cold it got in the lecture hall. Brushing her red hair back with her other hand.

“Help yourself.” I said and glanced over. We had talked a little as she had accidentally tried to come into my room one night trying to figure out why her keys were not working and had noticed the cameras on my desk. “How is your classes going?” I asked as she set her bag down and hung her jacket over the back of the chair. She made the shape of a gun and put it to her head and pulled the trigger.

“That good?” I laughed and she just shrugged and took a seat.

“College would be great if not for all the people in it.” She smirked and went into her bag.

“Sorry you can't kill them.” I joked.

“No. I can not get caught killing them. There is a subtle difference.” She said as a smile finally crossed her lips.

“And I left my fucking book at dorm. Fuck.” She dropped her bag on the floor.

“Here.” I slide mine over between us.

“Pretty sure you need it more then me.” She smirked and pushed it back. Sam was confident in herself if anything.

“I read it last night.” I replied and help up the pad with the notes I had taken already and slid it between us.

“Of course you have.” She rolled her eyes and slid closer so we could share.

“Just trying to be nice Sam.”

“Just keep it in your pants. Your not my type.” She gave me a sly smirk

“What is your type?”

“I would say that.” She smiled slyly and pointed to the teacher.

“She has a wife.” I shook my head and laughed as her.

“Then she is even more my type.” Sam said as she smiled. “How do you know she is married?”

“I was the first one here and we got to talking.” I shrugged leaving out the details. “Go ahead. This is where you call me a teachers pet or something.”

“No. I rather be the teachers pet.” Sam bit her lip as she watched the professor.

“I bet. Maybe if you misbehave she will ask you to stay after class.” I joked.

“Only if there is a spanking involved.” Sam shrugged.

“Sam.” I gave her a look then looked around to make sure no one else had heard her.

“To much Tiger.” Sam smiled slyly and gave me a playful elbow as the bell rung.

"Little bit."

"Good evening class. I am Professor Desiree Dewinters. Do not worry. Yes I am french but you are not in french class." She smiled and gave me a look as several in the class laughed. "I am sure you all have had at least one class before this on photography unless you are taking it as an elective but in this class we will not be learning photography. You will be doing it. This year you will be shooting in film which I know will be strange you as you grew up in the digital age but I hope by the time we are through I will make a convert out of some of you or at the very least when to prefer one over the other. Who here can tell me one advantage of Film over most digital camera?"

"Anyone?"

"Mister Williams? how about you?" The teacher pointed to me. Damn it. I was the only one she knew by name yet to call on. I had caused the very thing I did not want to happen. To stand out.

I sighed and took a deep breath. "Speed. Digital Cameras take time to process each image and are only as good as their processor."

"Very good. Yes." The teacher said. "In the time many of you could take a picture with your smart phone a good mechanical camera on full shutter could take half a dozen. If you want to shoot anything that is moving be it a sports you will need to get several shots in a quick succession. You miss the shot with a digital and oh well it is gone. It could be a flower toss at a wedding or racer crossing the finish line at that second just before he crosses the finish line." She said as she leaned forward and pinched her fingers together. "Something that is less then a second that would make a perfect picture."

Continued in Picture Perfect 2

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)