More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Viking973 Viking973

What story takes your fancy

Sissy son Goes Black and Takes Mom Along for a Ride.

  • This is a POV of the mom. The son is very much a sissy now.

  • My son may just be the best the son in the world. He took to his new way of life so well.

Well not so much a boy now but more of a young woman. She has now got all the curves to easily pass. His balls have been removed but we keep her tiny 2 inch penis firstly because men love to see it, it gets them so much harder. It can be funny to see it limp flopping back and forth. Anyway she is now very free and very happy.

It’s so hot to think that my son was a total pussy free virgin when he gave up his balls. It was me using my strap-on to take his virginity and he has never looked back. He will never know the pleasure of a woman as god intended. But he does get to experience life as close as possible to a woman and bedding a man like a woman. It’s hotter to think that he gave up his chance to carry on the family genes. That only me and her dad can carry on the genes.

Sometime has passed since all the beginning of this journey. She has graduated high school and is going to college now. She has definitely evolved from a shy nervous boy to a innocent little girl to, well, a young woman. She has built up a big network of friends who she hangs out with all the time. Mainly at the mall where she works too, in a woman’s fashion shop. And was away from home most evenings at a guy’s place. She had been dating for quite some time but I never knew who she was with it was always someone different. They never seemed to last too long. I hope she finds that special someone soon.

She came home late one night as usual, and I heard her enter her room. I lay silently, listening to confirm it was her who'd entered the house. I heard something that I couldn't pinpoint what the noise was. After fifteen minutes or so, I put on my robe, quietly opened the bedroom door and tip-toed down the steps to investigate. I peered around the corner and continued down to her bedroom where I carefully peered around the open crack in the slightly open door. Her room was dimly lit by the street light shining through the window.

"Holy shit!" There, in the dimly lit room, I could make out two figures rolling around on the bed. Between passionate kisses, they took turns removing each other's clothing.

I knew it was wrong and perverted to just stand there watching my daughter making out and getting herself and her visitor naked. But I realised she was a young adult and I needed to respect her decisions about this, but she was still my baby girl, and I wanted to protect her. Still, I couldn't resist looking. My pussy was getting very wet, from all the senses of looking and hearing their kissing and moans. I reached down and started lightly rubbing at the two silhouetted figures.

Soon my daughter got up and started kissing her way down the man's body and got off the bed and onto her knees. The man moved down the bed a bit. And she then grabbed his boxers and gently pulled them down. Next the biggest cock I ever saw then sprung up it hit her head and they both giggled but I gasped I had never seen anything so big.

She gave it a quick kiss on the head and then continued to pull his boxers off. She readjusted and then grabbed the cock. She started stroking the full length. It took two hands and it took a few seconds to go from the base to the tip. Next her head went below his cock i assume she was sucking or kissing his balls from the noises she was making. He was starting to moan deeply. She then came up and licked the full length of his foot long cock to the tip. She then started kissing the tip. Then after a while he grabbed her head and guided it towards the head. It took some doing for her to get past the head. But she was then expertly bobbing between the boy's legs.

He soon took over as lead and held her head and thrust his hips while whispering his appreciation,

"You are so good at that, Oh fuck! You really know how to suck cock."

I was so close to cumming, watching my little girl with a big cock in her mouth. I knew that I would struggle to take it. I had never had a foot long before. I was still lightly rubbing myself and my hand was very wet. I started to finger myself when he took control. I love alpha guys. I love being used and them knowing what they want to get off. He was either going to finish in her mouth or fuck her I had to leave now or risk being caught. I knew I had to respect her choice and respect her privacy so I reluctantly turned to go back to bed. I then thought about the dildo collection I have and knew I could help myself get off whilst listening.

No one needs to know.

With that in mind I quickly turned around getting completely soaked with the thought of listening to my innocent girl have sex at home. But in my excitement, I forgot I was wearing a robe with a belt, and the belt had wrapped itself around my leg. I fell to my knees with a loud bang.

I quickly rolled over and tied the belt up and covered myself as best I could. The man scrambled out of her bedroom in his boxers, but his cock was still very much hard. I couldn't cover myself fully or quick enough to hide my predicament.

"Oh, excuse me," I said, "I didn't know my daughter had a guest."

The man, who I hoped was going to defend my girl’s house from a burglar blurted out, "I'm sorry, miss, I didn’t know you were home I shouldn’t have done this. I'm sorry, I’m really sorry. I'm so sorry are you okay, miss."

"Clam down, I’m okay," I told him. "Just help me up," I said.

My daughter came out in her pink lacy bra and panties and also helped me up, not even trying to cover her tiny erection.

“Now I only came out to check who was in the house and now that I know it's you two I think I will go back to bed”.

I turned and walked a bit down the hall and then stopped. I looked behind me.

"Just keep it down, don’t keep me awake all night I have to go to work early.” I said to my daughter.

"And you, young man," I said before getting a good look at him, A tall 6’4 black man, beard, long hair, a few tattoos. And very muscly. And still very hard. Maybe he likes me?

"You better not knock her up. My baby doesn't need a baby." I said jokingly.

We all laughed and whilst still laughing went our separate ways.

I couldn't believe I'd just given my little girl permission to take him to her bed. And not just that big black looking thug. But I couldn't get the image of his big black cockout of my head; but I was thankful my decision didn’t change because of the kid's race, because my baby can bed anyone she wants. I like to think I'm not a racist, but knowingly giving my little white sissy girl to a big muscled black man for his pleasure would be the ultimate test, and I wasn't sure I'd pass. But thinking about it I knew I made the right choice and to think I used to think my girl was going to be a man, after looking at him I knew there was only one race who produced real men.

I can't imagine how she could take a guy that big. She's all of 5’7 tall. She has long blonde hair that goes down to her butt. She is curvy and has a full chest and bubble butt but is she tiny. With a limp perantmently tiny 2 inch clit that must leak everytime she sees a man like him. She looks like a twelve-year-old. His hands, no doubt, totally cover her little ass cheeks And yet, she's riding his huge 11 inch black cock.

I went to my room and immediately went to my bed and pulled out the sex box I keep under there. And got my biggest dildo to simulate him fucking me. I got naked and went to bed and got under the bed covers with my pink six inch long dildo. Which is slightly thicker than my husband’s cock.

I lay in bed listening to them fuck.

"Oh, oh, oh," I heard my little girl grunting as the bed squeaked rhythmically, "I've never been fucked like this!" she squealed, "It's so big! I'm so full! Oh, Ty! Ohhh my god! Ohhhh, fuck; do me, do me harder, harder!"

I begun sucking the dildo imagining him fucking me, not fucking her.

"It's so big! Oh, oh, oh"

I spread my legs and let the dildo slide out with a pop. I guided it down letting it slide my spit falling down onto my chest and belly. I paused and lined myself up waiting for a hard bang of the headboard, knowing he was thrusting into her like he got be doing it to me,

BANG!!! I thrusted it in fast, I grasped loudly, and slowly slid the dildo out, and then slowly slid it back in me.

It only lasted a few seconds before, while listening hard to make out the words, I heard the man moan, "I'm so close, I've got to pull out, I'm cumming!"

"Noooo! Cum inside me! I want your nut!" I heard my girl beg. That was too much for me. I rubbed my clit hard and pushed the dildo in deep, as deep as it would go, and then my body started trembling but knees went weak, my arms wobbled, and I panted heavily, I was cumming, I kept the dildo in deep as I felt my insides squeeze it hard, and it massaged it like a real cock. I’m sure they heard but I didn’t care right now, I needed release.

As my vision and body returned to me my body was aching all over but I was still very much tingling. My legs were jelly so all I could do was ease the dildo out slowly, but my pussy was very sensitive and this movement made me jump a little as I lost each inch.

My pussy was gaping and I was spent, however my hearing came back and I could hear them still fucking.

I waited a bit before slowly putting my dildo back home, and slowly thrusted in and out. I did this throughout the night as I listened to them have sex, whilst fucking myself with a dildo of I’m sure they heard me like orgasm a few times in the night, like I could theirs. But none of us cared. The experience was the best I had for a long time.

Next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)