More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by VixxTheLover VixxTheLover

Which soft core movie to you check out first?

Sinful Obsession, a Nikki Fritz favorite.

This is an old favorite, mainly because you think Nikki Fritz has just about the best body an actress could have.

Perfect breast implants, nice curves, great muscle mass, and a beautiful face. Nikki Fritz is an amazing beauty.

You make some basic changes to the movie and to Nikki. Instead of a 1999 release, you push it forward to 2012, to make it your first film credit. And you change Nikki Fritz as well.

Instead of being born in 1963, she s now born in 1997, you want her to look young for a long time.

You give Nikki her full muscular form in her youth, and you edit her to give her almost a superpower to stay young, healthy and fit.

In this movie they did not really push any boundaries, and this movie hasn’t changed from the original, as it came out at about the same time as your earliest work. So you will be starting from scratch on it.

The first scene is Nikki having simulated sex with her on screen husband, and the scene is meant to be vanilla, and to set up his difficulty in keeping up with his hyper sexual wife. You also decide to really drive home the point that Nikki is not being sexually satisfied.

So you leave the scene alone for the most part. Given your mainstream movie changes, you decide that each scene needs to be more graphic, but you can show her husband failing to perform in a graphic way.

The scene begins with Nikki riding her husband, and you keep the scene, with her riding him and grinding against him, but pan around and zoom in to show she is trying to get his cock hard.

He lies there with limited interest, looking somehow bored. Nikki ends up going down on him, trying to suck his cock to get it hard.

The lighting isn’t great, but you get some very clear visuals of Nikki Fritz sucking a soft cock as it grows, smiling as he grows hard, and then stopping to mount her husband again.

Once she is fucking the other actor, Nikki makes quick work of him, and you see him orgasm within two minutes, cumming inside of her.

“Really? Come on Alan!” Nikki says loudly, climbing off of a soft cock. “I need a bit more than this babe, do you have a bit more for me? I wouldn’t kill you to get me off here!”

Her husband shrugs at her, “I am doing the best I can here Nikki.”

Nikki slowly kisses her way down his chest and stomach, and you see her pause before a soft and cum covered cock, sucking it and cleaning it, only for her husband to roll over and go to sleep.

Nikki is obviously frustrated.

On to the next sex scene...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)