More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by coletrainhetrick coletrainhetrick

The plan

Simple, tell her how you feel

You decide its best to gauge what Savannah thinks of you, to see if she is willing to reciprocate your feelings for her. Because of her personality, you have strived to be a true gentleman. Some of it very reluctantly such as offering to pay for everything you do together despite still being shit at money management. It's Savannah's genuine gratitude that makes it all feel worth it in the end though.

"Hey Savannah", you text to her, "would you like to meet up, i'll bring lunch from the cafeteria."

"I would love that Connie, thanks!" She texts back within seconds. Your heart melts, it's as if she was anticipating you to offer; although she's probably not, its good to know she cares enough to respond so quickly.

"Great where are you."

"Resding outside the girls' dorm in the usual spot."

"Okay cool, ill see you in about ten minutes."

Sometimes it feels strange to talk with someone you have so much love for. You have this estranged feeling she can read your every thought as you view them like a pure sexy goddess. It makes you a little worried of what they'd think if she knew you wanted to take her to bed, have constant sex, and make her have your babies for years to come. You hope she'd be turned on by that, that'd truly make life feel like heaven on Earth. But that's also exactly why you've been so scared to ask her out, you simply don't know if she'd truly want to spend the rest of her life with you. That's why you need to know now more than ever before the semester ends and Summer starts.

Shortly later, you see Savannah sitting at a bench bench behind the dorms reading by herself. She was so stunning, her red hair seemed to glow in the sunlight. She was wearing shorts that showed off her smooth, creamy legs, you feel like hugging and kissing them right noe but you the thought away, concerned that the thoughts make you somewhat pervy, it probably isnt though.

Savannah looks up from her book and smiles at you. "Hey Connie, how's it going."

She closes her book and starts putting it away in her backpack. You get a good look at her butt for a briefly, you undress her in your head for a moment before shaking the dirty thoughts of what would do with her if you had the chance. Savannah is by know means the most physically beautiful woman in the world, but it is because she is so average and pure that the thought of procreation with her is so appealing.

"I brought you some sandwiches," I shake the brown paper bag in my hand before handing it to her.

"Thank you so much, i am so hungry!" Savannah opens the bag and pulls out the food, she quickly begins eating. "I got you something too."

Savannah reaches under the bench and reveals a large present. My eyes go wide in astonishment, she has never done anything like this for me before.

"Ta-da!" She says merrily. "Since your birthday is in the Summer and we're be heading home for the break in two weeks, I figured I'd give you a gift early.

"Oh wow, thank you so much, really, i wasnt expecting this."

"Exactly!" She's very giddy like a kid; proud of herself and what she did for me. She's very adorable that way. "Go ahead and open it."

WIth no hesitation i start tearing open the birthday wrapping. It was so big that it could honestly be anything, but it ends up becoming the last thing you expected. It was a PS4 Pro, something you've wanted for a very long time, especially since you never owned a Sony console before. There is also a 100 dollar Gamestop gift card on the top. Your eyes buldge out, this is every 20-year-old gamer male's dream to have, at least it's mine. This costs a ton of money, practically two months rent for me.

I look at Savannah, stunned and speechless. She smiles happily, seeing how valuable this is for me.

"I asked some of your friends what you've wanted most at the moment and they told me about this. I'm not the most familiar with all those violent video games and such but knowing you I'm sure you'll be fine, just don't stay up too late playing it."

"Savannah, you are too generous, truly. You spent too much for me, i dont think i deserve this."

She just laughs. "Nonsense, out of all the people here i loved spending time with you, helping you out and you bringing me tasty snacks. Most people around here are too crude or mean to hang out with but you are such an honest man and i think that's very admirable."

She's not wrong. But even still... For someone who is so good at saving money she sure spent a lot for just me... Actually thats probably why she can afford it while i cant.

"Hey Savannah, i have an important question." I begin to flush with sudden heat as i mutter the words, my own anxiety taking hold ever so subtle.

"Yeah, what's up." She looks at you quizzitively.

I take a big gulp, my nervousness is taking control. This is do or die.

"I think you are very beautiful and i think you are one of the kindest and most generous people ive seen and i think you are very attractive. I was wondering you like me the same way at all."

You feel like you could expload, this all feels like a cliche and you're about to lose her forever. The anticipation might just kill you before you get an answer.

What Does She Say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)