More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What happened to Jamie and Tiana?

Similar things.

They had been searching and it seemed like an unniteresting find until Jamie found vines growing, thick ones.

Jamie was studying them extensively, they reacted a lot to touch, Tiana stayed back she felt very suspicious and wantes to leave but Jamie wasn't done.

She was so busy, studying she didnt even realize Tiana had been pushed to her knees and wrapped up with vines, silenced by the one shoved down her throat. Another vine which had a gripper so it couldn't be unnattached penetrated her. Both tentacles thrusting with Jamie not paying attention.

But then the tentacles wrapped arouns Jamies arms and legs. And lifted her up slightly.

"Woah! Tiana do you see what its doing? Tiana?" And when she turnes around she just saw her friend being fucked.

"What the he- EEH!" She screamed when she felt something grip around her waist and shove a vine into her pussy.

Her DD-cup breasts, which were much larger than Tiana's C-cup. And they dangled and bounced as Jamie was held in the air.

And then Jamie saw bulges in Tiana's vines, and as they reached her, a green cum splashed out of her. But then large bulges appeared at the vine in Tiana's pussy, and it was obvious they were eggs, they were going to use Tiana as an incubator.

For the next fifteen minutss, Jamie just watches as Tiana was filled with cum and eggs, her belly starting to bulge.

It didn't stop the eggs just kept coming. But she wasn't the only toy being played with.

Jamie had been cummed inside 5 times now. Green cum spilling down her legs. Just as it cummed last, the same kind of vine in Jamie's cunt pressed it's way into Jamie's mouth.

But instead of just cum, there were eggs, and they were being stuffed down Jamie's throat.

*gulp* 'ugh... it's disgu-*gulp* ulgh... wh-*gulp* why doe-*gulp* it do it to m-*gulp* me? Act-*gulp* thats a dumb-*gulp* question.*gulp* ugh... eig-*gulp* nine. *gulp* ten.

She had counted to 17 before it pulled out of her mouth, cum draining onto her chest.

http://tentaclerape.net/post/view/53934#search=favorited_by%3DPlayer6543210

Tiana was still being pumped full. She started to look pregnant.

Back to the station.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)