More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wicked Nightmare Wicked Nightmare

Who are you going to start with?

Silver Valkyrie, The motherly leader

The Silver Valkyrie, the warrior famed for bringing about an era of peace. It was widely believed that she secured her victory at the cost of her own life, until more recently she reappeared. Those more familiar with her beforehand noticed that she'd put on some weight, some more precisely claiming that her hips were wider than before and that the size of her bust had increased.

She had vanished for over a decade, so it stands to reason that in the time between she's been working towards more mundane goals. Since reappearing she's been mentoring other women in the use of their abilities, organizing them against anyone who would try to disrupt the peace she was credited with creating.

Now she stands in one of your power-supressing cells, arms angled gently away from her sides, and legs slightly parted with her wrists, ankles, and neck shackled directly to the wall. A few scraps of her shining metal armor still cling to her body, but it's a white cloth bodysuit that still preserves her modesty, despite the tears In it. Overall she seems a plain woman, with dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. She stares angrily as you approach.

What do you do with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)