More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Erandil Erandil

Do you enter right away or enjoy the show a bit more?

Silently enter.

You know her well enough to know for a fact that she has music playing, which she always play a bit loudly. You decide to be careful anyways, just to be on the safe side. You slowly crack the door open and slip inside, closing the door just as silently before locking it, with both the key and the chain lock. You then take off your boots and stealthily enter the living room. The couch she is lying on has a perfect view of the entry, but her eyes are tightly shut, and as expected you hear Marilyn Manson singing mOBSCENE loudly enough for you to sneak up to the table were Barb left the key to the manacles, manacles you didn't even knew she had! You take the key and slip it in your pocket before grabbing her still moist panties on the floor. You decide to let your dominant side take over a lot more than she's used to. You bunch up her panties in a ball and before she even knows you're there, you plunge her dirty undies in her gasping mouth.

Her eyes burst wide open with surprise and terror as she realizes that an intruder sneaked up on her masturbating. After a momentary panic, she recognizes you. With one hand you yank her hands over her head, pulling on the manacles chain, and grab a handful of tits with your other hand.

"You know, baby, I came here to talk to you a little but I think that this is gonna be much more fun for both of us, and it might solve our problems just as well... Maybe even better."

She moans in her gag and mutters something. Knowing her, you guess that it's probably something like "OK, but just this time!" or something like this. When she really is in the mood she agrees to almost anything. You dig your fingers deep in her breast and squeeze it hard. She yelps, but you know she likes it. She always loved getting her tits mauled. You let go of the chain, freeing her bound hands, and slide your hand down her face, busty chest and belly until you reach her pubis. You tease her a bit before getting down to her burning clit and latch your mouth to her free nipple. It's hard and tastes heavenly sweet to you. You start to suck on it as hard as you can, making sure to leave her nipple and areola purple and sensitive from suction. She is wincing out of slight pain when you finally slide your thick thumb over her clit. To your surprise it is absolutely dry, and seems to be getting more and more irritated. You smile at her when you discover that she was getting herself off on pain. You start applying pressure with your thumb and flicking her tiny clit at the same time. Before long you get her cumming harder than ever. She is usually not too loud when she climaxes, but this time if it weren't for the gag, the neighbors would certainly hear her. With both hands, she holds your head firmly pressed against her fat tit while she bucks her hips and shivers uncontrollably. You keep stimulating her all the time as she cums, harder and harder. Because of how well you know her body, you her orgasm to get stronger as it goes until she suddenly opens her eyes as wide as they go and let out a guttural groan crossed with a loud sigh. The apex of her climax drained her more than she ever got drained by a single orgasm.

You release her and slide your head out of her weakening grasp. Her arms fall limply on her body, her hands just over her quivering pussy. You strip naked as quick as you can, without ever taking your eyes off of her. You have always found her body extremely arousing, but what you just saw was simply mesmerizing! She is gasping for breath through her gag, limped over her couch, spread wide open, covered in a light sheen of sweat, with her right nipple puffier than the other one and a dark purple, while her pussy mound is now a burning red due to high irritation. Through her fingers, you can see her fluids seeping out of her perfect womanhood. Barbara is easily the tightest girl you have ever had sex with, making her more receptive to vaginal pleasure and, of course, much more pleasurable to you. Her sexy green eyes flutter open again as she slowly recovers, and she locks her eyes on your glistening, throbbing cock.

What to do with her now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)