More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by PervyVicky PervyVicky

Who to experiment on?

Side Story: Himiko's Show

Himiko stretched, letting out a heavy sigh. She began to make preparations for the upcoming performance she had to do, unlike her usual magic shows, however, she was not prepping to wow the audience with her arcane power.

She had for a long while ran her spectacles by herself, meaning besides some of the natural set-up that she had a crew for, the only other person but her agent that took care of organizing her schedule and performances was her. She knew that as amazing as her powers were, getting the reputation of Ultimate Mage wouldn't come by virtue of her skills alone.

Nothing too bad right? Keep a good public image, participate in festivals, get your name out there! Any publicity is good publicity, right?

Well, she would have preferred if the most well known fact about herself was that no matter the place or situation she would allow any random man to enjoy her body as long as they came inside of her. She had taken the proper anti contraceptive measures of course, as adult as her body looked she had no interest in becoming a mother yet.

But boy... most of the men that saw her thought her body was begging to be made a mother. Her puberty growth had hit her like nothing anyone had ever seen. Her plump and erotic body shadowed even that of models that had spent millions on cosmetic surgery. Her body, without explanation, took that slightly too-perfect-to-be-natural shine and proportions. Her hips and waist had the perfect ratio only years of hourglass corsets could only dream of, and her tits looked so juicy and round you couldn't be blamed if you mistook them for silicone implants. All of this would have been bad enough for someone that isn't that interested in looking erotic 24/7, but her height made her stand out in any crowd she was in, towering over any other women and some men... And her legs... Her perfect long loooong legs...

In short, she had an all-natural pornstar body.

(https://rule34.xxx//images/2062/0f107edd05357302edc774b775cb61e0.png)

This, in combination with always being ready to accept the seed of any stranger that wished to infuse her with mana resulted in some... other ventures to become inevitable.

As her fame as a mage grew, so did the audience that didn't have the most pure of intentions while watching her stellar mature body. It simply looked out of place that such a hottie would be pursuing a career in magic instead of modeling. Luckily for her, the pictures of her performance spread like wildfire on the internet.

Her popularity grew and grew, though for all the wrong reasons.

Some rumors began sprouting all around: Some said she actually worked as an escort to make ends meet, some firmly held the belief that they had seen her before on adult entertainment videos, and she simply had changed her name and was lying about her age. As much as she was enjoying the fame and fully booked shows she kept wondering why so many people kept confusing her for an adult star? Nyeh... What a pain.

Eventually, several brands of 'adult oriented' cinema began contacting her, begging her to film with them. Though initially uninterested, she grew to think of it as an opportunity.

It would for certain make her more popular if she started exploiting the naturally beautiful body she had been given, and plenty of healthy, mana producers would surely pump her full of mystical energy during every single recording... Though at first she didn't really understand why somnophilia would even be a thing, doing her first 'performance' within that niche made her enough money to feel grateful it existed.

She soon accepted participating in various other 'films'. Her natural and perfect body made her one of the most sought after porno actresses. As much of a pain as it was, she was a professional and knew that much like her magic on stage, she had to give her best performance every single time, so she did.

Now there she was, wearing yet another shameless outfit promoting her current employer at an awards ceremony. Who knew all the bigwigs in the adult entertainment industry would consider her of all people popular enough to be delivering the awards for 'best gangbang scene' and 'most impactful creampie'. She would likely be walking home with a few prizes of her own that night, so she’d better get the whole spectacle over with.

(Art Commission by Naver. Commissioned just for this fic :) Consider leaving a comment!)

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)