More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tyhe tyhe

Who's going to get laid tonight?

Shy, Sexy Raychel!

"Raychel, Come on! We're going to be late!"

Raychel's best friend Shanon was trying to hurry her friend. It had been a whole month since Shanon had partied, and she knew Raychel, sweet, innocent Raychel, had never done anything like it in her life. She just wanted to make sure her friend learned how to have a good time.

"I'm coming, I just can't figure out what to wear! I Don't want to look to slutty! But I still want to have fun!"

"Well hurry up and pi ck something!" Shanon shouted. "We don't have all night!"

Raychel stared at her two options. She had narrowed it down to the little black dress, or just a tanktop and a miniskirt.

Her little black dress looked so cute on her, but she wore it several years ago, and had filled out nicely since then. She wasn't sure if it would hold her breasts in, and she knew it gave the guys a good look up to her panties whenever she sat down.

The tanktop and miniskirt fit nicely, but she was also worried this would be too much as her underwear would be visible since her miniskirt didn't cover her ass fully. She would have to wear a thong in order to keep her panties from grabbing onlookers attention.

What will she wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)