More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rob goodfellow rob goodfellow

Couch? Bedroom? Shower?

Shower

You figure it's best to play it as safe as possible. Heading into your room you close the door and begin to shed your work clothes. Running your fingers over the well chisled abs and pecs and legs that you've spent endless hours in the gym sculpting, you realize you're only teasing yourself.

Because you wish your fingers were Roxanne's fingers, slowly learning every curve and muscle by touch.

Already imagining Roxy's hands exploring your body gets your harder than you care to admit. Entirely disrobed, you head to the shower and twist the knob sending a stream of warm, steamy water spewing across the tile. You take one last look into the mirror to admire all that you've worked for before stepping into the shower.

The minute the warm water hits your skin and runs down your body, your fading erection starts to slowly build.

You pick up where you fantasy left off. Roxy splayed on the couch with some total stranger drilling her mercilessly. In your mind's eye, the erotic tableau plays out.

Roxy's lover, tired of plain old sex, pulls out. He grabs her firmly by the waist and flips her over. Roxy's ass is pointed straight in the air as her face is shoved aginast the couch. Not wasting this opportunity to enjoy himself, Roxy's man for the night draws a hand back and lets it linger.

In your mind, you see Roxy's ass wave back and forth, almost asking to be smacked. Your fantasy continues on with this man grabbing his cock and slowly stroking it while he leaves her waiting to be treated to the fuck of her life.

"Do you want it baby?" he asks.

"Oh fuck, baby. I don't want it. I need it. Put that big dick of yours in me." Roxy mutters.

He slaps her ass hard sending her beautiful rear end jiggling.

"What was that, baby? I didn't quite catch that."

"Give it to me, lover." Roxy grunts.

Her man-of-the-night spanks her hard again.

"Tell me what you need, sweetheart."

Roxy moans as her beautiful, plump buttcheeks redden.

"I need your big, throbbing cock, baby."

In your mind, her mystery man swats her ass again.

"Scream it for me."

"PLEASE!" Roxy cries. "Give me that big delicious cock, fucking please!"

The man pulls both hands back and let them land hard on her waiting and wanting asscheecks. As soon as his palms make contact he pulls her back, finger digging deep into lush and plentiful ass. With one smooth motino he yanks her drooling pussy back onto his dick.

Coated in her juices, he plows away. His member disappears in her again and again. The soft rhythmic sound of him smashing against her scores your fantasy.

In the real world, your hand has moved instinctively down to your cock. Squeezing ever so firmly, your hand wanders up and down your shaft.

Back in this dreamworld, Roxy screams as her delicious, pink pussy is pounded harder and harder. The man slams into her, giving her dripping cunt everything she's wanted for so long. He rams her deeper and deeper with every thrust.

"Oh fuck, yeah, like that baby..." Roxy coos...

Your hand slightly tightens its grip and begins to quicken its pace as you imagine your roommate getting speared.

The Roxy in your mind begins to buck up against her lover. With every plunge she's doubling her efforts, sliding herself back down against his dick, loving every single inch of it. Roxanne's face pushed into the couch cushions, she's slowly loosing control. He dives into her again and again, Roxy quickly giving way to pleasure. Her mystery lothario reaches out a hand and wraps it around her disheveled hair.

Your hand is strangling your cock as it flies up and down the length of your shaft. You pretend that your ironclad grip is Roxy's pussy gripping on your bulging cock. Taking time to rub the head as your grip rises to the peak of your shaft, you feel your balls tighten up. So close now.

Back in your head, the man grips Roxy's hair tightly and yanks back. Any attempt at muffling her screams is now gone.

"FUCK!!! YES! RIGHT THERE!!! PLEASE, OH FUCK, PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!" Roxy yells.

There's no stifling the noise. Roxy shoves herself back on her lover's dick as hard as she can in perfect time with his hungry thrusts.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Roxy wails, "I'm gonna cum, please don't stop, FUCK!"

You feel a tingling rise up from your balls, running up your entire shaft.

"YES!" your fantasy roommate utters, "FUCK! I'm cumming, I'm cumming...OHHHHHHH!!! YESSSSS! MMMMMM! OOOOOOH FFFFFUUUUCCKKKK!!!"

Roxy sprays her lover. Juices come flying out of her coating her man in the lovely scent of her female cum. He keeps his throbbing piece slamming into her until her screams die down.

You're so close.

In your fantasy, the man pulls out of a limp and weak Roxy. With a swift motion, he once more flips her. She's lying on her back, tugging at her nipples in post-orgasmic glee, stretching out her pleasure as long as she can. He's close too. Without another word, he pulls her down on the couch until she is eye level with his cock.

As you start to feel yourself surging, you see in your mind this man clenching his own dick tightly. He furiously jacks himself. Before long, a warm white stream jettisons across Roxy's chin. Her tongue reflexively darts out to try and lap it up. But she's too late. This man continues his .

Strings of cum rocket out across her face. Alabaster ribbons shoot over her closed eyes, splash against her cheeks, dousing her beautiful face. He even has enough left to lower his aim and spread his cum all over her breasts. Wave after wave of spunk coating her full and wanting breasts. Roxanne take a hand and moves two fingers in a circular motion over her nipple. Rubbing his cum over her hard and perky tits before bringing it into her mouth and swallowing as much of his juices as he can.

Your hand is flying up and down without ceasing. At this moment you lean back against the wall in your shower. Your own spurts of cum spray out against the wall and over your hands. Your legs feel weak as you cum more than you have in far too long.

After you milk every last drop out of you, you rinse off. Shutting off the warm water, you grab for a towel and head out to your bedroom.

Tired or Round Two?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)