More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Scorpion516 Scorpion516

What's next?

Shower Time

I am in the shower with Riley and we are rubbing soap on each other. Riley kneeled down for me since I was short. When sis was rubbing soap all over me, she paid special attention to my boobs, pussy and cock, well more attention to the cock. My cock is getting erect again at 10 inches and slowly growing. Riley is on her knees while I am standing but my cock head is level with both our lips.

After the soap wash, we keep the soap aside and turned the shower on to wash off the water. That's when Riley hoisted me up by my ass and leaned me against the wall before kissing me on the lips. I relented and returned the kiss. As we made out, we felt something poke at our chins. Stopping the kiss, we look at the cause: my 20 inch cock, erect. It is up to our lips. I look away embarrassed. Then I start moaning from the gentle sensations coming from the head of my cock. I look at my cock and I see Sis kissing it, then she started to suck it as well, making it pulse madly. She stopped and spoke to me, "Have you ever kissed your cock?," and I respond, "N-no. I wasn't this big until you jerked me off."

Riley looked at me, then pushed my cockhead towards me. The head was extremely close to my mouth and I tried to back away from it, despite being pushed against the wall. I can smell the erotic scent of my leaking precum. I move forward and kiss it. I gave a tiny squeak of pleasure and my cock pulsed again. That felt good. I saw the precum on my cock and licked it, which tasted good as well. My cock pulsed when it came into contact with my cock. I actually tasted my cock, and it felt good and my cock tasted good. I started to suck at the head of my cock, making it pulse more. Riley joined me in sucking my cockhead. We tried putting more of the head into our mouths, trying to beat the other, but our lips ended up meeting.

We're making out with my cock at the center of it all. I came then and there. The moment my cum touched my tongue, it tasted so good. I hungrily try to lick at my own cum, the sensations prolonging my orgasm. Riley joined in.

After 5 minutes, my orgasm stops. My cock is still hard though. She kept me down, having me sit against the wall, letting the water wash us off. My cock is still erect though. I see Riley get out of the shower and started to dry herself. Her back is towards me so I shamelessly stare at her bouncy behind as she dries herself. She then said, "I am going to make eggs and bacon for breakfast enough for the two of us. I'll be waiting sis, and you can wear something sexy or stay naked, but I don't care as long as I get to see that gorgeous cock of yours.," she ended and walked off.

I soon finished my own shower and dried myself off, doing my best to ignore my erection, which meets my chin now that I am standing. I got out and went to my room to put on some clothes. Going to my wardrobe, Sis' last words rung through my head. Looking through my panties, I decide to wear the black, sheer, open crotch brief panties that is made of Nylon material. My ridiculously huge cock is still erect so I put my cock through the crotchless area before putting my legs through its respective holes. Looking through the tops, I found a black, sheer, strapless tube top that reaches the middle of my thighs. I wear it, and my cock remains poked out at my cleavage and top. While I am clothed, the clothing is sheer, giving everyone a clear view of my petite naked body as well as my shaft and choice of underwear.

I make my way downstairs to the kitchen. Our kitchen has a bar on one side so I sat there. I see Riley in the kitchen cooking in the nude. Then she looked in my direction and her mouth opened in surprise. I swear I saw her nipples harden. "Riley, I know I am cute but not worth burning the food over.," I said teasingly, "R-right.," was her stuttered reply before focusing on the food. Speaking of which, the eggs are done and she is now working on the bacon.

I scoot the bar stool closer to the bar before resting my hands on my lap. She turned to look at me, and I flexed my cock every time she gazed at me. I look at her with a simple smile as I twitch my cock with her witnessing it. I see precum coming out of my cock. Giving me an idea, I wait for Riley to look at me again. I didn't have to wait long. The moment she looked at me, I scooped the precum with my finger and sucked it sensually, adding a moan while doing it. I saw her take the plates containing our breakfast and make her way to the dining table, and I got a clear view of her pussy, which was extremely wet.

I make my way to the dining table as she sets down the food and sits on a chair. I sit in the chair to her right, which was close enough for me to have some fun. As we ate, I kept my left hand on her bare thigh, making her jump a little. I slowly slid my hand towards her womanhood, making her whimper at my slow pace. She tried to grab my hand to move it to her crotch but I snatched it away immediately, acting like nothing happened, making her whine. I gesture with my eyes to focus on her food and not interrupt. She went back to eating her food and I do the same. I brought my left hand back to its former position before I got interrupted. I finally reached her pussy and started fingering her slowly, making her moan a little. I simply ate my food like nothing was out of the ordinary. As I get closer to finishing my food, my fingering slowly got faster. I was on my last bacon and she was on the brink of orgasm. I finished my bacon, and I stopped the fingering, making Riley yell in frustration.

Underneath the table is a secret shelf holding a few handcuffs in case we have burglars here and cuff them before calling the police. Using her frustration as a distraction, I managed to cuff her hands behind the chair, "Anna, what are you doing?!," she asked in shock before trying to remove them but I interrupted her by gripping her pussy, making her moan. I then whispered in her ear, "Giving a little payback. Those six months of teasing took quite a toll on me so I wanted to get you back for it.," I say as I start fingering her at an excruciatingly slow pace, keeping her at the brink of orgasm but not enough to cum. I don't know why I am doing this but I feel my pussy getting wet and my cock getting harder from doing this and I like it.

"Say sorry for teasing me.," I say and she replied, "I'm sorry for teasing you." I ask, "Tell me you're a bitch," "I am a bitch!," "Who's bitch?," "Your bitch!," "Who does your pussy belong to?," "It belongs to you!," "Who does your tits belong to?," "My tits belong to you!," "That's right! Your tits, your ass, your pussy, they all belong to me! Now cum! Cum like there is no tomorrow!," "AAHHHHH!," Riley squirted her cum like a hose. I fingered her faster to prolong her orgasm. She finished cumming after five minutes of her loud moaning. I pull my fingers out and pushed them into her mouth, making her suck on her own juices from them. I snap out of it. I don't know what came over me. I grabbed the keys and unlocked her cuffs before going to the living room.

I sit on the couch worried. What came over me? Why did I become such a dominatrix? I could feel my eyes water. I then felt someone sit next to me and put their arm around my shoulders. I look to find Riley looking at me worried, "What's wrong, Anna?," she asked and I replied, "I don't know what came over me back there, Riley. Why did I act like that? It's not like me at all!," I say with tears falling down my face. Then she hugged me, "Don't hate yourself for it, Anna. That was your bedroom personality coming out. Women and Futa out there become subconsciously dominant in the bedroom. And if it makes you feel any better, I loved that side of you. I never had such a powerful orgasm in my life.," Riley adjusted my face to look at her and she gave me a kiss on my forehead, "Now, please let me return the favor. Do you know what is a blowjob?," she asked and I said, "I heard people mention it in passing but I don't know what it is.," then she said, "Okay, sit still.," I do as she said and she started to pull down the top of my tube top down to my waist, leaving my torso bare.

She then kneeled down in front of me and pulled my cock towards her. She then started to suck at the head of the cock, making me moan. Then she slowly started to push my cock deeper and deeper. After a minute or so, she fully has my entire cock in her throat. She then bobbed her head back and forth. The sensations were unreal and I was moaning loudly. It didn't take long for me to cum right away. As I came, I felt her suck harder, and she even grabbed my hips to make sure I don't move away. After a minute of cumming, I finally stop. I feel my cock getting soft. I lean back on the couch, tired from the orgasm. She pulled away from my cock. "How was it?," Riley asked me, "That was incredible," was my reply. Riley got close and kissed me on the lips. I just closed my eyes and accepted it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)