More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by inkubys inkubys

Choose a shower right next to Jessica or another tree or use one of the shower stalls?

Shower Stall

Kristen streaked across the shower room toward one of the shower stalls on the back wall. It wasn’t a complete cover, if someone were in the right spot it didn’t offer any cover at all, but it sheltered her from the only other pair of eyes present.

As she adjusted the water temperature she realized she didn’t have any soap, shampoo or any other cleaning supplies. Still facing the wall she called out, “Do you have any body wash or anything?”

“Yes” Jessica said, but she didn’t shout, she didn’t need to because she was right at the entry of the stall.

“Oh you’re close”, Kristen said and then looked around during the uncomfortable silence that followed. She finally looked at Jessica’s face and found her friends scrutinizing her. It made her a little uncomfortable, but at the same time it intrigued her. She had never really looked closely at a naked woman before and decided to really see what so many guys wanted to ogle so badly.

Jessica’s frame was comparable to those in the swimsuit calendars. Her very large breasts pushed forward and was accented by her large nipples that stood out even more drawing attention to them. Her stomach was flat and had a tight little slit for a belly button. She had wide hips and, “Oh” Kristen actually gasped out loud.

“Something wrong?” Asked Jessica

“I’ve just never looked close enough to notice that you don’t have any hair, um, no hair down there.” Kristen said and pointed at Jessica’s bald pubic mound. She could see the start of her part that had a small circle and then a very nice line that disappeared between her toned legs. Kristen became aware that she was pointing at Jessica’s intimates and quickly pulled her hand to her naked side.

Jessica laughed out loud. “Yeah I’ve been shaving every day for a year now. You should try it, feels pretty good actually.” Jess let a finger fall down to her crotch and ran them over her pure skin. Then she really shocked Kristen, “Here feel it” she invited.

“I couldn’t, I mean um.” Kristen stammered.

Jess just smiled back at her. “Come on” she chided. “Here”, she reached out and grabbed Kristen’s hand.

“Wait…” Kristen started to said but it was too late, her hand was already pressed against the smooth cool skin of her friend’s nether region. “So soft”, Kristen felt herself say. Jessica released her hand, but Kristen didn’t pull it back, instead she ran her fingers back and forth over the sleek pubic area of her closed friend, who was now even closer.

“I have shaving stuff here” Jessica told her. “Would you like to feel this way your self?

2 shave or not 2 shave

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)