More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sandman517 sandman517

Who does Patrick show the video to?

Show it to Shannon

Patrick clicks the video off, "Well?"

Shannon just stairs at the TV in disbelief, wondering how this son-of-a-bitch managed that. He had stopped her on her way out to the pool saying he had a surprise for her. Taking her by the hand, he led her bikini-clad body to the couch and popped in the DVD. He seemed so excited, and she thought it was going to be something fun. Never in her wildest dreams would she assume that it was a video of the fun already occurring.

"It's not like it matters, Patrick. Your father and I have an arrangement." Shannon counters.

"Oh, I'm well aware of dad's arrangement with you. He's not necessarily the target audience of this video. I was thinking more of the Smythes and the Cohens from the yauht club." Patrick says with a chuckle.

"You wouldn't dare! Do you know how pissed your father would be?" exclaimed the hot step-mother.

"At me? Or at you for not being more careful?"

Shannon sits and thinks on the matter at hand. Obviously, this wasn't about breaking up the marriage, or else he would have already leaked it.

"Ok, what do you want? A bigger allowance? A new car?"

Patrick just grins and states with an eary calm, "You."

"Me?" Shannon questions. "Is that all? You want to fuck me?"

"Well, while I do want to fuck you, just a one time thing would be an underachievement on my part."

"Ok" Shannon says, seeing a window of opportunity opening. She uncrosses her legs and lunges forward. Her hands rest on her knees in a position of negotiation, which happens to expose her breasts and a shot at her thong-clad mound to her step-son. "What are the terms?"

"Simple. When dad's not around, I'm your new social coordinator. All your little endeavors get planned through me, and I get to plan some of my own. I want to know who you fuck, when you fuck, and I want final approval on how it goes down."

Shannon eyes him in slight shock. She has no problem with giving herself to her step-son. The fact that she hasn't is purely out of respect for his father. This plan, though, seems a little bit much. She needs to figure a way to do some damage control.

She stands up and walks slowly over to Patrick's chair, hands going behind her neck to free her breasts from the bikini. As the fabric falls to the floor, she puts her knees to each side of her handsome step-sons chair, stradling his lap. Her arms wrap around his neck and she pulls him in close as if to kiss him.

Shannon whispers seductively against Patrick's lips "How about you fuck me now, here, hard, and then you get me whenever you want, however you want. Isn't that good enough?"

Patrick leans in, kisses the blonde beauties lips full on, his hands reaching around her and pulling her on top of him closer. He feels her tits smashing against his chest and her hips gyrating over his bulge.

He abruptly breaks the kiss, "How about I fuck you now, however I want, hard. Then, afterwards, you be a good little mother-whore and do what I say. That's the deal. No compromises. Take it or leave it."

What does Shannon do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)