More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by egren egren

What to do?

Show her how little she is worth

You quickly strip her down to her panties and leave her there for a second. You head into your garage and look around for some rope and 2 large, heavy duty screws with loops on the end (the kind you use for door latches and the like, except for these are industrial). You finding the two things you head back inside. Using a knife, you cut the very long rope into 4 equal parts. Taking the two looped screws you hop onto the bed and reach up screwed them in. You pretty much knew where the support beams were so they were solid. You hopped down and grabbed 2 lengths of rope, feeding them through the loops then down. Each length was at least 17 feet in length give or take. You tie one of the ropes around each of your wife's wrists then fasten them to the head board of the bed. This lifted her upper torso up but she was still bent.

Next you looked around in her dresser drawers.  You knew she had bought little toys for herself and this had always annoyed you.  You find two of them, 1 a 6 inch black rubber dildo, some lube, and the sybian she bought for herself with YOUR money.  Bout damn time you got some return on that investment.  You grab these three things.

You walk back to the bed and you take the dildo, apply some lube, and insert it up into her pussy.  You then grab the ropes that are attached to her wrists and hoist them up so she is more or less in a cowgirl position.  You tie off the ropes and then move the sybian under her, lubing it up and glide it into her ass.  As you move to plug in the sybian she wakes up.  "Marius what the... what THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!?!" she yells as you plug in the sybian.  You move calmly in front of her with the control for the sybian, you look her directly in the eyes as she continues to shout her venomous character assessments.  You cock your hand back and slap her hard against the cheek then grab her throat.  You lean in close and say almost in a whisper "What am I doing?  I am teaching you a fucking lesson thats what I am doing you little whore...  I had an epiphany when I saw you fucking that man...  A  needs to be taught her place...  I OWN YOUR ASS YOU LITTLE CUNT!  The years I have put up with your bullshit and ridicule are over...  I am going to slowly break you...  Until you are nothing more than my own... private... little... cum guzzler."  With that you turn the sybian on to medium power and instantly a pleasured moan escapes Elyse's mouth.  "I have placed that little toy you bought with MY MONEY in your ass while leaving that  little dildo in you pussy..."  You reach out and gently caress her cheek. "How on earth did you ever think something so small could replace what I have?"  you say with a chuckle.  You grab a shirt and make an impromptu gag and put it on her.  "You just sit there ..." you laugh as you head to your phone.  There were tons of very attractive moms that you have met, either as a neighbor or through PTA meetings.  You look through your phone book and grin.  Cosette Dechien...  Perfect.  This lady is the mother of one of your former students.  After her kid's graduation, she still calls you and emails you.  Every time you see her in public she winks seductively at you, once she even stopped you and asked "when are we gonna play?"  You dial the number and wait.  Damnit, her son/your former teacher answers!  You quickly speak in a deeper tone, knowing this would convince him.  Her kid was STUPID.  "Hello, may I speak with Cosette?" you ask.  Much like you anticipated he said ok and got his mom.

 "Hey Cosette, its me Marius.  I'm fine and how are you?  Oh?  Thats funny.  Listen...  You want my dick don't you?" you say in a confident tone.  "Remember that field trip you chaperoned?  I still remember the little number you wore that one night when you came to just 'ask me a question'.  Well I want you to get your ass over here and all of my 11 inches can be yours...  You have 10 minutes."  You hang up the phone and grin.  You write a message in French (it was one of the courses you studied in college that Cosette also knows) that says "Come in and lock the door, strip into your panties and head down the hall, second door on left."  You place the note on the door and head into your bedroom, Elyse and grinding lustfully, longing for the release that she just cant get with the dildo.  You strip off your clothes and lay in front of her, you begin to stroke yourself and grin.  "You want this don't you bitch?"  You lean forward and remove the dildo, tossing it into the closet.  She moans a muffled moan and nods as she watches you stroke yourself.  "Too bad...  You are going to have to EARN that right back" you say.  You smile as 10 minutes have passed and you hear someone entering the front door and locking it.  You wait, your cock throbbing.  Then enters Cosette in a pair of thong panties and a micro top that barely covered her breasts.  Cosette was a hotty.  34D-21-34...  Her dark latina skin accentuated her brown eyes and hair.  She looked a little hesitant when she saw Elyse.  Elyse HATED Cosette, apparently those two knew each other from high school and Cosette stole Elyse's boyfriend from him.  She is about to back out and leave when you command "Stick around...  I am teaching this cheating  a lesson....  GET OVER HERE NOW!!!"  Your voice booms as she laments and moves over to you.  "Cosette...  This stupid little  could never pleasure this cock...  I think you could though...  Care to try?"

Cosette eagerly devours your cock, sucking on it like she had been practicing for this day for years... "Mmmm See this ? You aren't nearly this good... Mmmmm Cosette... Your mouth feels so good... Would you care to be my ??" you ask jokingly. She shivers and pulls her mouth off of your cock... "Yes master... I have been waiting a long time for you to ask me... I shall be master's .." With that she slides all 11 inches of you into her mouth and throat... "OH my GOD!!!! So this is what it is like to have a superior !" You look at Elyse with disgust, turning the dial of power up to max "You are worthless... I think I will let Cosette be my prime ... A useless sow like you is only a nuisance." Elyse moans madly as she watches your massive cock be throated by Cosette's eager mouth.

Break in Cosette or Break in Elyse?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)