More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by likebadfun likebadfun

Sheryl is shy

Show Sheryl your Private Garden.

You ask them if they have any homework to do. Evilene grumbles that she has a lot but Sheryl says hers is all finished.

You tell Evilene to go do her homework. Then, offer to show Sheryl around your backyard garden. (It?s a very large backyard with many spots that are very difficult to see from the house.)

Sheryl, shyly looking down, the cross on the thin chain dangling from her neck, accepts your kind offer so you send her out the door in front of you. That gives you an excellent chance to watch her short, red skirt bounce against her cute ass. You notice that her white bra strap shows through her white school blouse although it is covered partly by her long black hair. She is a bit wobbly on her high heels and you guess that, without the heels, her head could probably rest on your throat below your chin.

Your rod hardens as you think about this petite, shy, innocent-looking little Filipina walking into your garden. You badly need to get close to her, but is it safe? You wonder whether Filipinas are as easy to manipulate as you've heard. Do you dare?

?Sheryl,? you say, ?there are some beautiful flowers over behind those trees. Would you like to smell them??

?Sure, Mr. Roberts,? she replies and you watch her skirt bouncing down the walk toward the trees.

Do you dare take advantage of her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)